Re: DOG CRAP!

If you bothered to read my 2 previous posts decker, then you would know that I CARE a great deal…It was, in my opinion, beginning to get a little silly referring to how few garbage cans we have to dispose of this said poop so I tried to add a little levity not sarcasm.  Yes, it is an issue and YES, I have had it on my shoes but I wipe my feet before I enter my home. I do that anyway as I have a problem with the mud on our beautiful rainy days…Thank you though for the compliment and no, that was not sarcasm…

shit sorry cody but your post seemed to what bubba was saying all along my bad lol. it was more directed at her i just quoted and replied  :blush: both of you normally post pretty good so the compliment is there for that still lol

I hate to be complaining about complainers complaining about complainers, but …

The biggest problem seems to be the Kwinitsa Waterfront park. There are free bags at both ends of the grassy portion and there is always dog crap in between. If this isn’t the height of irresponsibility I don’t know what is.

At times there are people who drive down there and let their dogs out and make no move to clean up after them. These inconsiderate slobs will find that same dog crap under their car door handles. Just sayin’! What goes around, comes around.

No apologies necessary decker, but thank you  :smiley:  You know what grabs me too is the dog owners who think it is so “CUTE” when their wet dogs feel they should greet you by jumping up on you and leaving muddy paw prints all over you…Pisses me off that they firstly, don’t train their dogs and secondly, don’t feel the need to apologize for my now, usually ruined clothing.  I guess I should be more assertive and demand they pay for the cleaning bill.  So nice though on a sunny day to continue my walk looking like I forgot to take a bath… :imp:

The same people that don’t clean up after their dogs are probably the same people that don’t tarp their loads when going to the dump. The same inconsideration for other people is shown.
We used to throw the neighbours dog doo that was in our yard at their bottom step. Their dog stopped pooing in our yard about a month later.
Take dog for walk, take bag…take load to dump, tarp.

It really all comes down to littering!!!  Whether it’s gum, cigarette butts, dog poop, or any refuse.  It’s rude to leave it behind!  Today I almost stepped in a bunch of dog crap in the middle of the parking lot in front of Extra Foods.  And the poop wasn’t in a nice little pile, it was spread out a good few feet (a turd here, a turd there).  I found myself almost dancing to try to not step in it!  Gross!  If I had had my kids with me, there’s no way that we would have missed it!  It was right in my path, and if I had a little kid holding each hand, at least one of us would have stepped in it, if not all three of us.

There’s no escaping… it’s everywhere…

Call Out The Excre-Men:
ShitHead
TurdFace
Captain Crap
PeterPoop
Mr Floaty

save us!!!

Cat’s are NOT the cleanest animals…they either shit outside and then track whatever has been outside(use your imagination) IN, or shit in their litter box and drag their feces or urine throughout the house…to add they alway’s smell like pee and only want to cuddle up to you and not the other way around! :stuck_out_tongue: :unamused:  :angry:   
what’s up with that?
But yeah…I had a small dog poop in my  yard…I keep a look-out for the offending dog and person who won’t have the decency to come and pick up after it…IN MY YARD! I have kid’s who play out there…any defender’s of said poop law-breakers…I’ll poop myself and then come into your house and roll around on your carpet, floors, furniture, bed… :stuck_out_tongue:

No that’s not right. It’s your DOG that picks the turds out of the litter box and drags them under the couch for snacktime.
Especially setters. WTF is it with setters and litterboxes? Whimpering, dragging themselves along on their bellies, jaws snapping… nummies… gotta get those little nummies in the litterbox… gotta…

You seem to be dealing with a different animal. I’m indifferent to cats but they’re wayyy cleaner than dogs. They clean themselves, and quite thoroughly, for crying out loud!

lmao oh good one…

Who:  Young couple, him short black hair, her long blonde/redish hair

Dog:  Small golden lab puppy, I think.

He was dragging the puppy while yelling at it because it was pooping on the side walk.  They did not pick it up as I had driven past later that day. 

Bad dog owners,  for not picking up the poop and yelling at a poor puppy who most likely does not know any better.

Shame

I witness that behaviour so often and it breaks my heart to see a dog owner tug and rip and drag their poor animals down the road or across the beach by Kwinitza, all the time yelling and screaming at them for their lack of obedience.  Dogs will not respond by breaking their spirit, they will only grow either fearful or aggressive and the cycle will continue. I have yelled at a couple of people on a few occassions when I have heard their pet yelping and I am sure they do not appreciate my intrusion, tough shit…Learn to love your animals as they do you, unconditionally.  The reward is infinite.

MAYBE the reason the pup was being dragged was because they did not have a bag to pick up the poop? Yelling, I don’t nessecarily agree with, but I’ve been in that situation once or twice where my dog decides to go when I have no bag. He likes to take more than one poop sometimes.

sometimes i even poop more than once a day

TMI…decker…TMI    :smiley:

Your right that little puppy should have known better,  it probably deserved to be dragged and yelled at.  Bad Dog. It should have brought an extra bag.

:unamused: There’s no winning with you people. Bad bubba, No more replying. Serves you right.

You know, you all take this WAY too seriously.

Anyone see those piles of dog shit by the dollar store on 3rd?  There is like a trail of 5 piles.   :angry:

I urge HTMF’ers to make dog owners aware of this website.

At this rate of dog shit around town, Prince Rupert downtown core is going to look and smell like a barn by the time the tour ships come to town.

I say we start a picture post on here with dog shit around town. :astonished:

It is a serious situation here.  No rest until this crap is dealt with.  I know dogs have there rights to shit, and I don’t blame them for shitting when they need to.  So do people on this earth.  But we are civilized, and we have the capabilities to deal with our shit in a civilized manner.  Dogs don’t.  It comes down to this again and again and AGAIN!

Dog owners are responsible for there dog shit.