Re: Daily News troubles

So before we hear the official story, any ideas as to why the Snoozle couldn’t make it to the news stands tonight?

I hear computer problems caused their Monday troubles…

I was wondering why my son had no papers dropped at the house to deliver.

There was no news to publish.

That never stopped them before…

True true… but even more so now with all the schools closed for the summer…

maybe they are finally gonna stop publishing on mondays like other news companies

There was amazing news to be published today!

Springfield Isotopes won their first tournament. Consolation finals, but still a win! Go Topes!

Seriously, I highly doubt there is any news more important than that. Eso, what you think?

I was able to have a hot meal and also get my dishes done, so thank you daily news. I did not have to waste a half hour or so trying to find some real news about the community. But all through my meal I could hear the reality that American are being faced with, Now its Joe Jackson %$*&(#@! .

Our team photo caused some sort of spontaneous implosion?

Hmmmmm…the Daily News always publishes a newspaper.  I suspect that there was a serious technical glitch today.  I’m sure they will be back tomorrow.

My apologies.  I didn’t read your post in time.  I suspect that your team picture did indeed cause the implosion.  The Daily News was overcome by awesomeness.  :smile:

Exactly Hitest,

Wonder if we will get a reward for our implosion creating awesomeness?

Love to see the love :smiley:

Yup, internal glitch. I’m sure all of you awaited our answer, but we were downloading…er…looking at Eso’s pic.

It’s gonna do wonders with our advertisers, they love the mysterious game of “When are we going to get our ad in?” game but we trumped that to “Did that newspaper take our money and close up shop?”.

Oh games.

Keep BC Strong!

“It’s gonna do wonders with our advertisers, they love the mysterious game of “When are we going to get our ad in?” game but we trumped that to “Did that newspaper take our money and close up shop?”.”???

Well at least you have your priorities in place, never mind the subscriber base, the delivery folks etc, it’s what about the poor advertisers.

But then again, it may not be that big a headache after all.  :smiley:

That’s right. You love us too :smiley:

Who were we talking about?  :imp:

:stuck_out_tongue:

The daily news must have been contacting a psychic because they already put out a wednesday paper. Truly trendsetters in the newspaper world.

Tomorrow’s news today!

did they do a Tuesday paper at all??