Prince Ruperts Radio Station Sucks

Damn I wasn’t listning too the radio for the past hour. Did they play Hollandback idiot girl yet?

I don’t know about that one, but I bet they played Hollaback Girl. :laughing:

I don’t understand what shit is bananas. WTF is she talking about?

Hollandaiseback Gal?

smartass wrote:

[quote]X3 wrote:
Damn I wasn’t listning too the radio for the past hour. Did they play Hollandback idiot girl yet?

I don’t know about that one, but I bet they played Hollaback Girl. Laughing

I don’t understand what shit is bananas. WTF is she talking about?
[/quote]

Spelling again. Oh well, you can’t understan that Banana stuff, and I can’t understand the song title. The bottom line is that the girl is wierd. (Maybe she was the creepy preteen?)

You’re absolutely right! We’re stuck with shitty radio because we allow the bastards that run the large media companies to ram their shit down our throats. They don’t give a fuck about what you want. You’re an insignificant little turd to them. Trust me; I know.

Personally, I spoke up against a shitty little radio station in Sarnia, Ontario. I raised most of the same issues that you people are raising: they play the same shitty songs over and over, the dj’s are boring and annoying, all of the radio stations play the same shit, and none of the radio stations play what I want to hear.

What did it get me? It got me five months in jail for a crime that I didn’t commit. It got me years of continuous unlawful surveillance and harassment. It got me relegated to the role of second class citizen without any human rights.

Yet, despite enduring all of that, the bastards expect me to walk away with my tail between my legs. Well, ya know what? Ain’t gonna fucking happen! Any asshole that thinks I’m gonna bow down and kiss their feet without a fight can suck my sock covered dick.

Taking action against a radio station is not a good idea; it’s just not worth the aggravation that these corrupt and criminal assholes will cause you. However, joining me in my fight to shutdown Blackburn Radio Incorporated is a fight that you can win and be proud of.

Help end the corruption, shutdown Blackburn Radio Incorporated!

You wouldn’t believe how easy it is to do…

[quote=“anonymous”]
Personally, I spoke up against a shitty little radio station in Sarnia, Ontario. I raised most of the same issues that you people are raising: they play the same shitty songs over and over, the dj’s are boring and annoying, all of the radio stations play the same shit, and none of the radio stations play what I want to hear.

Help end the corruption, shutdown Blackburn Radio Incorporated!

You wouldn’t believe how easy it is to do…[/quote]

you must be the dude from:

applefritter.com/node/8607

This is probably a can of worms but…

[quote]Personally, I spoke up against a shitty little radio station in Sarnia, Ontario. I raised most of the same issues that you people are raising: they play the same shitty songs over and over, the dj’s are boring and annoying, all of the radio stations play the same shit, and none of the radio stations play what I want to hear.

What did it get me? It got me five months in jail for a crime that I didn’t commit. It got me years of continuous unlawful surveillance and harassment. It got me relegated to the role of second class citizen without any human rights.[/quote]

I’m thinking you probably did a lot more than just “spoke up” against a radio station to get 5 months in jail.

Mike

[quote=“CrazyMike”]This is probably a can of worms but…

[quote]Personally, I spoke up against a shitty little radio station in Sarnia, Ontario. I raised most of the same issues that you people are raising: they play the same shitty songs over and over, the dj’s are boring and annoying, all of the radio stations play the same shit, and none of the radio stations play what I want to hear.

What did it get me? It got me five months in jail for a crime that I didn’t commit. It got me years of continuous unlawful surveillance and harassment. It got me relegated to the role of second class citizen without any human rights.[/quote]

I’m thinking you probably did a lot more than just “spoke up” against a radio station to get 5 months in jail.

Mike[/quote]

You’re half right. I spoke up against Blackburn Radio Incorporated and they placed me under unlawful surveillance. I don’t like having my civil rights violated, so I complained to the police – three times. The police didn’t do anything so I kind of threatened the dude at the radio station. The loser at the radio station made a big production over it, and even informed the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council.

A couple of months later, they framed me and had me arrested for stalking some girl that didn’t even live in the same province as I did. I don’t know how I managed to pull it off, but apparently I was stalking some wench on the other side of the country. Must have been magic. :wink:

Yeah, I am the guy from Applefritter. No, I don’t agree with what 419eater does. No, I don’t care about what 419eater does. Ya choose your battles, and I’m not interested in doing battle with the folks at 419eater; I have bigger fish to fry. :smile:

Regards,

Derek H. Macdonald
a.k.a. Managed Resistance
a.k.a. William Duke
a.k.a. Radio Watch Sarnia

Ok so since last time you severely understated what you did, I’m gonna have to assume that “kind of threatened” has a larger meaning as well. Frankly, although I doubt you care, at this point I don’t believe a word you’re saying.

Oh and…

From what you’ve posted here so far about yourself, only an idiot would join you in any kind of fight.

Mike

I did not know Sheryl Crow could maks such a big deal. WOW! We must stop her!!! :smiling_imp:

[quote=“CrazyMike”]

Ok so since last time you severely understated what you did, I’m gonna have to assume that “kind of threatened” has a larger meaning as well. Frankly, although I doubt you care, at this point I don’t believe a word you’re saying.

Oh and…

From what you’ve posted here so far about yourself, only an idiot would join you in any kind of fight.

Mike[/quote]

I severely understated what I did? You, sir are either an imbecile or, as the admin of 419eater would say, an A1 loser. If I have severely understated what I did, then please enlighten me…

Yes, all-seeing, all-knowing, crazymike… If I have indeed understated what it was that I did, then enlighten me. Actually, enlighten us all… Or are you just a pathetic sap that enjoys speaking from his rectum?

And as for what you choose to believe, there are two versions of every story. Mine is true. If you’re listening to someone else’s story than you’re obviously an imbecile; their story doesn’t even make sense.

No disrespect intended mr. mike, but if the shoe fits… You know how it goes.

Are you getting the picture, bitch?

Funk 49 wrote:

:unamused:

[quote=“Funk 49”]

Oh and…

Mike

I severely understated what I did? You, sir are either an imbecile or, as the admin of 419eater would say, an A1 loser. If I have severely understated what I did, then please enlighten me…

Yes, all-seeing, all-knowing, crazymike… If I have indeed understated what it was that I did, then enlighten me. Actually, enlighten us all… Or are you just a pathetic sap that enjoys speaking from his rectum?

And as for what you choose to believe, there are two versions of every story. Mine is true. If you’re listening to someone else’s story than you’re obviously an imbecile; their story doesn’t even make sense.

No disrespect intended mr. mike, but if the shoe fits… You know how it goes.

Are you getting the picture, bitch?[/quote]

No offense intended (well, ok, offense intended) but you should consider re-reading all of your posts in this thread.

The best trolls are the ones where you can’t decide if the guys is really an idiot, or a brilliant troll.

Now now, there’s no reason for name calling, douchebag.

Speaking of radio, does anyone have the new RCMP VHF frequencies? I just found out that the ones I have are from before they moved the dispatch.

dylan wrote:

They just contact each other’s at Tim Hortons now.

I get them on 139.410 (old city dispatch) sometimes

also: 139.245

My brother is a DJ on CFNR: Steve Little. Back in the day he DJ’d on TK as well.

[quote=“VMS”]

I get them on 139.410 (old city dispatch) sometimes

also: 139.245
139.590[/quote]

Thanks man.

or for those of you who dont have a scanner theres my webpage

http://www.ghostintheshell.ca/radio/scanner1.html