Prince rupert cops bust tomato crop

Before anyone chimes in about it being bad for you thats irrelevant. What you do to your body should be up to you not the government. Once it harms someone else thats when the real crime is taking place.

I never said it was bad, I just don’t use it. But here’s some links on medicinal uses

alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N05247208.htm

canada.com/ottawacitizen/new … 41cb8fb674

And yes I agree its your body you should do what you want to it as long as it doesn’t affect others…

WOW, about 15 RCMP officers, that gotta be like half the force, so who was patrolling the streets while store windows could have been smashed? :imp: Seems like Rupert’s finest need a little something like Ridlin, or Prozac. It is becoming evident that some of our Blue, and Yellows are a little edgey these days. I noticed what looked like an accident last week, however the language that I heard from the officer’s voice was, well less than professional.

Uh-oh! Does this mean I should tell Hydro I turned up a server bank or it will be my own fault if they kick the shop doors in and handcuff the staff?

LOL, well if you want to move some of your staff on to other ventures you should call in the tip yourself, nothing says time for a new job like a good old fashioned police raid… :unamused: