Polar bear swim

if you said you were out of town instead of repeatedly asking people the same question without the response you want then i wouldn’t have thought you have some polar bear fetish :unamused:

Hey decker, I thought I was the one with the "Polar Bear Fetish-please note avatar pic but only 'cuz of my name though!  :smiley: I couldn’t find a pic of a Kodiak bear that was cute. LOL  But here’s one more for BackAtIt…

“Honi soit qui mal y pense” motto of the RCMP.
If you want to know what it means, look it up: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honi_soit_qui_mal_y_pense

does the rcmp have a motto for “no sense of humor?”

No, they don’t…however, they don’t have a monopoly on “being rude”

Amazing…All this hoop-la about 15 minutes of people frolicking in ice cold water to celebrate the new year  :unamused: And our poor friend unable to get pics…Get over it already, please !!

Here’s one from the Northern View to tide you over til somebody posts their home videos of the big event…

bclocalnews.com/bc_north/the … 69622.html

If someone hasn’t posted pictures by now, it’s obvious no one on this board has any.

That might pretty well be, however I’m not giving up.  Today, there was 53 guests browsing HTMF and I’m sure some of them might know others who might have gone to Rushbrook Floats on Jan 1rst and would be quite willing to provide them with some photos.  You see “bubbsteve”, I believe in the spirit of sharing because–as for myself–if someone needed something  and I could be of some help I would be quite willing to oblige and so, I hope that the HTMF members are of the same mindset.  Therefore, I will always remain hopeful.

The reason why I want some photos of the Polar Bear Swim is as follows:  my daughter participated last year and the year before in the swim but due to  maternity she was not able to do so this year.  So, I would like to surprise her with some photos of the event.

STOP with your holier than thou BS  :unamused: I think you keep posting on this topic to keep it at the forefront and damn it all, we are all so pissed off with it, we fall into your little story just so we can vent. decker commented earlier about why you hadn’t expanded on the reason for this obsession when you stated you had been away and wanted the pics.  Enough already and hopefully we will stop falling into this game  :imp:  Why do I have this feeling you are waiting to see how far you can take this and then laugh your frickin ass off  !!

I’ll tell you why…because you’re extrapolating on your own modus operandi.
A miror effect of sort.

Thank you Podunkian for your tip…I owe you one  :smiley:

Hopefully that will make your daughter happy and finally end this thread  :unamused:

google.com/search?q=polar+be … 1I7ADFA_en

heres some other pics just pretend they are people from rupert

You are one resourceful dude…kudos to you  :stuck_out_tongue:

This is kind of odd.  On Jan 1/2009 Photoguy placed at the beginning of this tread  4 or 5 photos that he took of the 2009 Polar Bear Swim and somehow they all got removed minus the disfigured one that is now left behind.  I’m curious to know if Mig or any other “moderators” would care to comment as to what has happened to them and why the only one that is now left has been all mocked up the way it is?

BackAtIt, here they are it was a wonderful time for everyone that was there, really wish you could have been there but you missed it sorry. Is there something else that you wish to post  because it seems that by the time we all satisify you it will be Christmas once more.

I was hoping that this “satisfaction” would be achieved a bit sooner than next Christmas.  I thought for a second that you had posted something but I suddenly realized that it was not to be so…at least not this time anyway…but I’m still hopeful.
In the meantime, maybe someone in "authority would answer my earlier question regarding Photoguy’s previous photos.

Why not check out his website…flickr.com/photos/zpaperboyz

There is a ton of good photos on his site but I am sure he is just playing with us and  its time to email the moderator and get this moronic crap moved to the Wasteland and if we are lucky, LOCKED.  Your 15 minutes of fame will soon be over. Adios  :imp:  What other juvenile games do you have up your sleeve ? Can’t wait  :unamused: