Polar bear swim

Haven’t been down there in a few years. If I’m awake early enough tomorrow I’ll be sure to head down.

Has anyone gone to Rushbrook Floats to take some photos of the “Polar Bears”?

went to the polar bear swim, strictly as an observer! Forgot the camera tho. Great costumes and a lot of hardy/foolish souls of all ages.  Thanks for the hot chocolate, ??Rotary Club.  A fun time was had by all  :smile:

Has anyone gone to Rushbrook Floats yesterday?
Was there any photos taken that could be shared with HTMF?

Well…nobody uploaded any photos of the Rupert Rotary’s Annual Polar Bear swim yet.  The only one I’ve come across so far is seen here:

princerupertnews.com/Site/Prince%20Rupert.html

Would be nice if someone had some to show all of us

There’s pics of the Polar Bear swim on Facebook… if you know the right people.

…and which “people” might that be?  smartass

People you don’t know apparently :stuck_out_tongue:

But they are probably “people” you already know, and so, since you’re such a good pal you could, maybe…just maybe…introduce me to them and that way we could all see some photos of the great 2010 Polar Bear swim…what do you think of such an idea?

might have been easier if you took a camera down there and took pictures :imp:

Hmm, kinda of similar to the aura of panic at closing time at the bar, gotta find a date, gotta find a date

If you are so frustrated over the swim and what how it played out, we could draw little stick figures for you  :unamused: Are you trying to spot a certain someone in the crowd, for some reason or what? Ger over it already  :unamused: Buy a camera and look forward to 2011 !!

Probably not, since I was at a 1,500 km distance from Rupert at the time…but thanks anyway…you’re a real HTMF kind of pal just the same

Not really, no panic here.  Just waiting patiently for an act of kindness from the members of HTMF which I have come to realize, is a rare occurance on HTMF blog…sad to observe.  You see, I have been repeating my request occationally so as to keep the tread on top of the page since it gets buried after awhile and ends up off the front page…no “panic” from me here my dear generous friend.

It gets buried for a reason, my friend and as far as acts of kindness are concerned, we are some of the kindness folks you could ever wish to meet.  There, I have done my good deed and have gone and placed you in top spot, yet again !! You’re welcome !!    :unamused:

I am shocked as to what and how I am reading this post “tread”, very happy that I am not excitable on any of these issues which get brought up on here. I will have to stay away so I do not get caught up in any way.

I understand your point of you Justin Case.  However, just in case you could be of any kind of help…ask around if anyone took any photos of the 2010 Rotary Polar Bear Swim. I–as well as all of us–would be very grateful if you could come up with some result.  I challenge each and everyone reading this “post/tread” to come up with some photos, show us how resourceful you could be. I give you all my “thanks” ahead of time…just in case.

Check Youtube…some stuff there.

Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Have you tried the Snooze?

Here…maybe we should all be satisfied with the 2009 “version” of the Polar swim.
Look above for an old photo from “photoguy”…happy viewing everyone!!