Pleasant Customer Service Lacking

inhind site logboom the storage insurence would be a good bet i did’nt know it existed untill after the theft i think kal- Tire is a good business they just f— up then made some bogus invoice to defend them self to the better business burow but that seems like they made an even bigger mistake! would have been better to just buck up and make me happy!

If they said it would be inside it is their responsibility. Good luck proving they said that unless you have it written somewhere though.

Basically you’re fucked.

I am friendly to sales staff, I also believe in treating people the way I like to be treated. Maybe all of you have had good experiences there, or maybe I am just to sensitive to these things, but I was not impressed with the service I received. I think 90% of my problem was having the sales man roll his eyes at me.

[quote=“jesus”]
If they said it would be inside it is their responsibility. Good luck proving they said that unless you have it written somewhere though.

Basically you’re fucked.[/quote]

I would have been fcked except they gave me a made up invoice for a service they (Kal-Tire) never provided This invoice showed up after i contacted the B.B. of canada this invoice was given to show that they compensated for the theft.

If you read the invoice it does not make sense. I did not take them to court ,I am still waiting for a decision from the Better business bureau .

In case you missed it

i regret writing dumb ass so i would like to apologize to logboom and any one else i offended

w.f.m.e., perhaps before you post, you would like to use the spelling checker first.  I am surprised that one would not have insurance on a vehicle and it went from your home to Kal-Tire, it certainly was a risk you took. 

Definitly not the worst thing I have been called, thanks though. Like you said hindsight is 20/20, too bad most of lifes lessons come with a big cost. I have learned my fair share, not only money issues, stress that was not needed, lost sleep, anger towards evryone even the dog,LOL. Unfortunatly soon we will need insurance on our insurance, or we already do?. To bad to hear about Kal tire though they are where I take my vehicles.

Hello how’s this for poor customer service , My nephew and his brother were trying to order from Stardust , he says to the lady on the phone i like to place a order for delivery please , I’ll have two combination # 2 , i was asking him a question and he tells the lady on the phone hold on please … not even 30 seconds go by he goes back on the phones yes two combination  # 2  and the lady hangs up on him , my niece try’s to reorder the two combination # 2’s and one order combo plate of chicken chow mien & dry spareribs she goes OK , whats your address , my niece tells our address and she hangs up the phone again . My sister who’s a adult phones back ,  same lady answers the phone inquiring why she hung up the phone , the lady replies i hang up because the young girl didn’t give me the address , my sister replies both my nephew and daughter give you our address and you said , no sorry we can’t deliver there she hangs up on my sister  , No answer given for why they refused delivery to our house , Now hows that for poor customer service …  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :astonished:  :astonished:  :astonished:  :astonished: .

I doubt it.

If you act rude to people on the phone don’t be surprised if they hang up on you.

I have had nothing but excellent customer service from this business over many years.  That includes phone orders and dining at their restaurant.

I have a business. 99% of clientele are a pleasure to deal with and I will go out of my way for them.  1% can never be satisfied.  No matter what you do for them they will complain.  They will swear at my staff, then wonder why we don’t want to help them.  Always angry, expecting a lot of work to be done for free, etc.  No doubt they go through life like this.  Customers like this we don’t need, we tell them to go elsewhere.

Oh boy! I’ve lived here 30-odd years and customer service NEVER changes.
Is it the weather that makes so many clerks so despondent?
I shop in town to keep certain stores in business but wow! sometimes it
seems hard to do when one can get such friendly service elsewhere.