Pizza Hut Closed

I heard three managers were fired for corporate espionage and all staff were laid off yesterday.

I heard that when you hear something from anyone other than the most direct of sources, that it’s all, potentially, meaningless. :smiley:

I heard they were fired for dvda in the pizza sauce.

edit: seriously corporate espionage? really? what a stupid rumour… the pizza hut is a franchise there is no corporate headquarters in prince rupert… now maybe some managers were stealing cash out of the till but that would hardly qualify as corporate espionage.

I think DVDA in the pizza sauce is a more plausible rumour. Try that one.

Thats funny, because I just ordered pizza from them yesterday…was that before or after the “espionage”.

Pretty sure sieve just saw some Chinese people in there and assumed they were there to steal the pizza hut secret recipe for greasy dough covered in greasy cheese, stuffed with more grease.

Sieve try to ignore Jesus’s condescending ways, he does not suffer fools gladly and has yet to realize he is one.

Our Pizza Hut here closed years ago. Crappy pizza. Just terrible. Their only saving grace was their cheesy breadsticks.

Pray for a decent “private” pizzaria.

x

Too much dust for you.

Usually, when one points a finger, there is at least three pointing back at him… Just sayin’.

condescending…lol…jesus is fucking hilarious…gladly, we should suffer through his smart ass comments

The new Subway here offers personal pizzas that are at least as good as Pizza Hut (not high praise…)
If they want to survive into their third week, they’ll need some Chinese or Filipinos in there. I tried their pizza the other day, the local kid asked me three times if I wanted it on white or brown.
IT’S A FUCKING PIZZA! I WANT A PEPPERONI AND SAUSAGE PIZZA.
Oh… one of those

Saturday morning I wanted to scream at the local 50 year old.
PUT A CUP IN AND PRESS AMERICANO LARGE. THEN GO TO THE TILL AND PRESS AMERICANO LARGE. THAT"S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!
It took a good twenty minutes for her to figure that all out.

Is this your nutter friend (Sieve), Hissy?

Im not a very good cook and I can cook better pizza than pizza hut here. I thought all the dough was pre-packaged and frozen for them anyway :stuck_out_tongue: Is a shame, because if they stole a cook from Terrace, put him in charge in the kitchen the place would make some money. And holy shit, get rid of those flourescent lights, it’s a pizza joint, not a sterile operating room.

There are signs on the door of Pizza Hut: Closed Until Further Notice.

The dough is made fresh every day. It’s not frozen.

I know, I’ve made it…

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]The new Subway here offers personal pizzas that are at least as good as Pizza Hut (not high praise…)
If they want to survive into their third week, they’ll need some Chinese or Filipinos in there. I tried their pizza the other day, the local kid asked me three times if I wanted it on white or brown.
IT’S A FUCKING PIZZA! I WANT A PEPPERONI AND SAUSAGE PIZZA.
Oh… one of those

Saturday morning I wanted to scream at the local 50 year old.
PUT A CUP IN AND PRESS AMERICANO LARGE. THEN GO TO THE TILL AND PRESS AMERICANO LARGE. THAT"S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!
It took a good twenty minutes for her to figure that all out.[/quote]

we have a new subway in Rupert?.. subway makes pizza’s?..

I rang there late this afternoon and got a recording stating something to the effect that “Pizza Hut at the Prince Rupert location is closed until further notice!”

[quote=“bubbasteve735”]

I know, I’ve made it…[/quote]

Sorry Bubba but I had a family friend who worked there for awhile, not long, was told the dough was frozen and prepackaged at that franchise anyway. Don’t know about any of the others. It’s too bad it is temporarily closed, it was a nice place to go once in awhile but we usually managed to have dinner when everyone was there with their kids running and screaming all over the place. I remember back in the dark ages when I would go out for dinner with my parents, manners, had the best manners, didn’t have a choice. They were on top of that, all the time. Wonder why some parents just don’t seem to bother anymore?

Sorry Brah, I’m from the Fort. You’ll still have to go to Terrace for Subway.
I dunno why there isn’t one in Rupert, there’s a lot more people there than in the Fort, or Vanderhoof, or Fraser Lake (all have Subways).
The one here is a “Subway Cafe” with little personal pizzas, lattes, smoothies, etc. Nicer layout, even a fake fireplace.

[quote=“codybear933”]

I know, I’ve made it…
Sorry Bubba but I had a family friend who worked there for awhile, not long, was told the dough was frozen and prepackaged at that franchise anyway. Don’t know about any of the others. It’s too bad it is temporarily closed, it was a nice place to go once in awhile but we usually managed to have dinner when everyone was there with their kids running and screaming all over the place. I remember back in the dark ages when I would go out for dinner with my parents, manners, had the best manners, didn’t have a choice. They were on top of that, all the time. Wonder why some parents just don’t seem to bother anymore?[/quote]

Uh, I worked at the Prince Rupert Pizza Hut. It’s not trucked in. It’s made fresh every day… Unless it’s changed.