Pizza deliver?

I ordered a ham and pineapple stuffed crust, and it was not that good.  It was from out of town and cost 26 for a large.  Whats a good pizza there.  I swear I use to like it.  Maybe it needs to be drenched in dippin sauce like panago and sushi

Hey Billy, you should try the combo pizzas, my wife, and I had the canadian I believe it was, it was pizza, wings, and garlic bread, and the heat seekers wings,(boneless), were fantastic

?

What is PIZZA HUTS phone number i  been away on holidays . does anybody know

62-PIZZA

Well once again i would like to offer my two cents well here it goes as a worker of pizza hut i dont think we would be that busy at all for the buffet and then take out that we do offer right now. If well im not affraid to say it but if we did not do our job the way it was to be made. Like the comercial says have you smelled what cooking under the hut. As for the rest of the restaurants in town i have not heard that they have picked up business when pizza hut opened at all, so in likly hood they are all about the same panago well it has been dead since the early ninetys and well the rest of them might i point out they are trying to sell pizza again but can not make it on the rest of the shit they sell like rotos they say they are good at pizza but i hear more about there pasta dishes then anything. As for over cooked pizza or under cooked pizza well you must have the wrong hut buddy for there is not a thing that comes out of that kitchen raw, why you ask should i know for i am a cook there and all the guys/girl in the back know how long to cook something and everything is timed there right down to the last min. As for delivery we have not had our grand opening yet for as you can see when you go in there as i imagine most of you have to sit here and bitch about something that you well for some have never had just going by whats on here, the grand opening will be in a little while for we yes are not doing delivery yet and the hours are not long in the day from 11:30am to 7:30pm or 8:30 pm depending on the day. As for the rumor that went around this town saying that we were going to do delivery first then take out and dine in well as you all know for you all live here they do not call this PRINCE RUMOR for nothing. I mean you all went through it when the mill shut down this is when it is going to open no this is when it is going to open and so on and so forth so PLEASE grow up and stop liestening to the rumor or at least think of it and say that when you say this i heard this is what is going to happen have the ardasity to say this is a rumor i heard.

Someone pleaseeeeeeee get that person some punctuation!:slight_smile:

I hear ya, tigger. But, rather than get stressed about it - while I do admire you standing up for your beliefs mate - you might as well just chalk it up to people’s incessant need, or desire thereof, to complain. About something. Anything. Even if the complaints are legit, grounded in reality, it still doesn’t much matter in the grand scheme of life does it?

It doesn’t matter where you live, where you go, have been, will go, plan to go, what art form you choose, career, artful expression (ad nauseum) there’ll always (always) be a plethora of naysayers. Do your best to ignore it. Truly. :smile:

There are few who openly praise a green light but many who very much express their utter disdain for every red light in their path. It’s all about choices, I suppose.

Try not to burden yourself with the burdens of others. It’ll get you, ultimately, nowhere. Instead, smile, shrug, laugh it off and continue on! :smile: You’ll be fine.

“To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends. To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch…to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded!”
-Ralph W. Emerson

I like that, reminds me of pink floyd’s “the eclipse”.

How is it Prince Rumor when the words come straight from one of the Manager’s mouths?? 

How is it Prince Rumor when the words come straight from one of the Manager’s mouths?? 

Well sorry about your luck, for it had not to come from a managers point of view or even said by one for they were all in terrace for the longest time training.

Well thank you on that!!! For like you say if people, will find something to bitch about they will do it and since they really have nothing to do in this town but pick on the restaurants here or the shopping here then come home and bitch about them well shows really no potetial to do anything.
So once again thank you for your vote of confidence, it was great thanks. Decides if people want to bitch go do to breakers on a random tuesday night and wait 2 hours for food that still does not come

hay tigger no offense but u were bitching about rodhos earlier in ur post  :unamused:

as for pizza hut, i thought it was rather god execpt for te noodles wich the cooks didntt even put enough sauce in it, it was disgusting, service can be improved on but giev it time n it should be fine

So just because they were working in the Terrace Pizza Hut, and wrestling in sumo suits, I wouldn’t be able to talk to the managers??  I think you’re sadly mistaken.