Pizza deliver?

I don’t know what the hell is wrong with me.  I must have been tired last night.  I meant to write La Cucina, but forgot the name and wrote Epicurean.  Too funny:-)
Alzheimer’s is a wonderful thing,  :smiley:

Heh-Heh, I can relate and I use the “tired” excuse also :neutral_face:  As far as pizza goes, I find that Panagos is the best…The only pizza I enjoy at any of the Hut franchises are the dessert ones…Try the Blue cheese and steak one at Pans, Ha! I almost typed blue steak, OOOH, I think that would be misleading unless you are a fan of steak tartar and well, I just don’t remember anymore…Why am I here and who are you guys anyway? Help :cry:

smartass likes Panagos too:-)  I will have to give that place a try more often. :smiley:

CodyBear5  being from Ontarioooooooo " Hamilton " I believe, what is Pangos doing there ? I figured you would like the Mafia zaaas or are they just into bricklaying and other things like clubs. parking lot paving and the cement shoes sales? I think a za is a za and it depends on one’s tastebuds, I happen to have none I believe but yeah that steak and blue cheese dressing is not too bad. I wish the Za hut good luck and maybe I will have the chance to visit it one day. I think ever member of HTMF should go and give it a shto just once. Does anyone figure it will fit into that Health Bulletin on eateries.

Health Bulletin?

Beware the Fort, all we have are burgers, pizza, "western style’ chinese.

Urrrrrkkkkkk!!! My ARTERIES… aaaggggggghhhhkkk :astonished:

That’s kind of like Masset where we go for work one week out of the month. Burgers, pizza and chineese and it seems even the water there comes with grease.

lmao “tired”    ahhhh the joys of marijuana.

[quote=“Justin Case”]
CodyBear5  being from Ontarioooooooo " Hamilton " I believe, what is Pangos doing there ? I figured you would like the Mafia zaaas or are they just into bricklaying and other things like clubs. parking lot paving and the cement shoes sales? I think a za is a za and it depends on one’s tastebuds, I happen to have none I believe but yeah that steak and blue cheese dressing is not too bad. I wish the Za hut good luck and maybe I will have the chance to visit it one day. I think ever member of HTMF should go and give it a shto just once. Does anyone figure it will fit into that Health Bulletin on eateries.[/quote]

Hey,Hey,Hey…Don’t you go making fun of my city there Mr. Case. We do have a lucrative cement shoe business I will agree and our parking lots on furtive inspection have a few too many suspicious speed bumps. Do other cities have name plates on theirs, just curious?But, we have fantastico pizza places, the momma and poppa familioso kind and yes, I do believe we have Panagos and I too wish the Hut all the best but will stay with my tried and true like a true Hamilton displaced person does :smiley: Loyal to the bone :confused: Well, except when the Cats are losing,but that’s another topic :imp: Don’t get me started…

Smoking up lowers blood pressure. The reduced pressure allows the odd corpuscle to ease past the globs of grease and deliver about 1/2 the oxygen to the brain. This is enough to stimulate a sense of ease, a nap, and the ability to go back to work in the morning.

Interesting.  I’ve encountered the same phenomena with ale.  I’m much smarter, relaxed after I’ve consumed a sizable quantity of beerz.  Ask anyone. :smiley:

They are both bad for you , I have been told that and anyway what does this have to do with Zaaaaaaas . But yeah I do remember the times where I smoked up and yes everything taste wonderful but now I hear it is all bad for you. Something about gateway to nowhere land . Just what I heard .

Beer is made of all natural ingredients.  By definition it is a good thing. :smiley:

Hey you ever remember the blind lucas who sold pizza and other things from the Inlander?
He was the dirtiest bastard around  BUT I tell you, very seriously… he had the most amazing pizza subs ever!!!
As for Hamilton they started the MRS Vanellis franchise out of the limeridge mall and that was awesome pizza.
ATTENTION ALL CHINESE FOOD LOVERS: you got to try the CHINA CUP in Prince George, its a smorgasboard and its the best chinese I have had in BC/

I had a good cheap Chinese smorgasborg at The Golden Place in Prince George. Like 5.99 all you can eat.

CHINA CUP in PG is realy good . been there a few times. 12.00 a plate is real good you just don’t have to have chinese food there is other stuff there to… I think we need one of those there.

My daughter’s vegetarian & China Cup’s smorg has such a huge selection it’s been our obligatory place to dine for the last 3 or 4 years. It’s at Parkwood Place (London Drugs mall)
***1/2
PG is actually getting semi-civilized. Across the street is Suzu Ran (sp?) PG’s best sushi.

Shogun is also good, but pricey

PG’s best Chinese is the Fortune Palace near Costco (best Hot & Sour)

PG’s best Mexican is Taco Del Merde (will that be chicken, pork or beef: it all looks like it leaked from a diaper)

Thai food: Mai Thai 5th & Carney

Indian-Sri Lankan: Spicy Greens by the bowling alley

I am NOT paying no $7.99 for a tub of that “7 layer Nacho dip” at the Overpricey, No way, no how. that’s obscene.

#1 refried beans              $1.69 
#2  Avacado                        .99
      Lime                              .59
      Garlic clove                    .20
#3 sour cream                  $2.19
#4 can jalapenos              $1.49
#5 salsa                            $2.79
#6 sliced olives                  $1.49
#7 green onions                    .59
                                          $12.02
Hour of my Friday night:    $priceless

http://iamachristiantoo.org/wp-images/elements.jpg

Chicago Deep Dish. Incredibly thick, juicy, square pizza; Best Pizza chain ever!!

Hey, I was at Pizza hut that nightaround 8, I personally found the service to be rather good, esp for young adults entering the work force, and even the meal itself was most enjoyable, It is about time, that Prince rupert get something new,Many thanks to the Terrace Pizza Hut, for bringing it here.