• Let Him Free
  • A Light Sentance, with chance for parole
  • Life With Chance for Parole
  • Life No Parole
  • 60 Counts for Murder, Life
  • Bring back death sentance, and he should Ride the Lightning

0 voters

What should his charge be?

His penalty should be castration… or is that why he killed all the people?

Haha, niiiiice options…

Let him free so we can serve him with street justice. Much cheaper that way too.

Heh feed him bacon from his pigs so he gets fat and has a heart attack and dies from too much hooker meat?

the street justice thing sounds like a good plan, only problem is the violence and hate you’d create, which intern would create more criminals, and intern more violence and hate. ‘street’ justice in jail sounds good though, get a bunch of lifers and let em have at it.

what was that movie, they’res all these people inside a jail, and they’re thrown a whole bunch of guns and they have to kill each other, and the last person gets to live and get a million dollars I believe. Yea… that was an interesting movie. It had that guy from highlander, that guys pretty cool, he plays the coolest… characters well really it’s just one… but yea… anyway… we need a little strike through, like I would much have rather striked out that s instead of italicizing it, I’m tired… it’s not that late is it… weird…

I saw let Tanya Harding beat him with a hubcap, or crowbar, whatever she fancies.

That was off Grand Theft Auto 3, a gladiator tournament where they put you in a big cell and have a ffa. Kyle tried to enter the tournament when I had a ps2 (tyler’s) down in Kelowna, but no luck.

There was also a movie, not very recent.

Then there’s that weird Jap movie, Battle Royal or whatever, that I haven’t seen, but apparently just fucks your mind something good.

[quote=“Sir Ryan of Last”]

That was off Grand Theft Auto 3, a gladiator tournament where they put you in a big cell and have a ffa. Kyle tried to enter the tournament when I had a ps2 (tyler’s) down in Kelowna, but no luck.[/quote]

I saw this a while back, I’m 90% sure it was before gta3. It had that guy, the one off highlander… I could search, but I’m lazy

Me and my dad were discussing the picton thing…
and that why didn’t he grind up the bodys and feed to pigs?

or did he… I don’t follow this case too much… just know he’s charged with 15 cases of murder…

he’s a dumb typical criminal…what do you expect? haha…he didn’t think in advance to do that…thats just nasty…he probably would’ve puked doin that… :open_mouth:

Thats why they invite conveyor belts… put the bodies at the end of the belt, turn it on, and leave… the bodies will make their way to the meat grinder on their own, and when he returns, Vwala! Pig food.

[quote=“timbits”]Me and my dad were discussing the picton thing…
and that why didn’t he grind up the bodys and feed to pigs?

or did he… I don’t follow this case too much… just know he’s charged with 15 cases of murder…[/quote]

Yeah, hes got 15 murder under his belt, but 60 other women also died in a similar manner to the Pickton thing, so he might have as many of 60 coutns of murder

:open_mouth:

yeah… thats different…

Hmmm, pigs are a valuable asset then.

like ham, or bacon, i do, hopefully my next pack of bacon doesnt have nutrients that came from a human :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, I always make Picton jokes with a pig farming friend of mine. “Hooker Free Hogs.” He says. Hahaha