Picton

Piction… Is that like Hamlet? That was a great play! And it was made into an even better movie named… Ghostbusters!!

You could have at least spelled Pickton right Corrupt_File.

who gives a flying fuck how his name is spelt, my god, how anal

I belive that most people would care. You couldnt convict Pickton if you spelt is Piction, its a differnt name.

Specially when it’s a topic dumbass.

Excuse me while I insert the traditional MiG cliche:

“The medium is the message.”

Thanks.

well jeeze i guess that means the message is the medium

No. No it doesn’t. And furthermore, you’re an ass-tard.

Ass-Tards: The cereal that makes the milk turn brown.

umm…no, nesquik cereal: cocoa puffs do that…

Umm, ok.

8)

I gotta say, Fruit Loops may be the finest cereal in existance.

i got to say there’s sure some wierd cereal out now…saw this stuff called mickey’s magix suposidly it turn your milk blue…amazing what a little radium does

this one time, in grade 8, i got a girl because my hoodie smelt like fruit loops.

-matt

i guess you can add that to the list along side playing led zepplin II side two durring a date

How is it we don’t see any mention of ‘angels’ or ‘associates’ in this wide media coverage?’

Zing

You’re always goin to have problems lifting a body in 1 piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up the corpse into 6 pieces and pile it all togetha. And when you got your 6 pieces you gotta get rid of’em ‘cause it’s no good leavin’ it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs, you gotta starve the pigs for a few days then the sight of a chopped up body will look like curry to a piss head. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggie’s digestion. You could do this afterwards o’course but you don’t wanna go siftin’ thru pig shit now do ya. They will go thru bone like butta. You need at least 16 pigs to finish the job in one sitting so be wary of any man who owns a pig farm. They will go thru a body that weighs 200 pounds in about 8 minutes. That means that a single pig can consume 2 pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression ‘as greedy as a pig’.