ONE in the Night

I had my arms stretched out to the sky receiving the consciousness around me… Beautiful waves of creativity brushing up against and through me like a white noise of everything merging in the night…

The connection is constant, only my perception wavers… Unconsciousness and consciousness the separation of creation, the dream… Chosen darkness to separate the light like day and night… duality creates individuality a reality of chosen sight…

The reality I make is the path I take traveling through creation… creating new relations…

With arms reaching out I shout "REMEMBER THE DIVINE"
Beyond time and place there is no space separating me from sublime… Except for the fears that are mine… :smiling_imp:

riiight… you better be a chick, cause thats like super deep.

I have long blond hair big boy… :unamused:

[quote=“words”]I had my arms stretched out to the sky receiving the consciousness around me… Beautiful waves of creativity brushing up against and through me like a white noise of everything merging in the night…

The connection is constant, only my perception wavers… Unconsciousness and consciousness the separation of creation, the dream… Chosen darkness to separate the light like day and night… duality creates individuality a reality of chosen sight…

The reality I make is the path I take traveling through creation… creating new relations…

With arms reaching out I shout "REMEMBER THE DIVINE"
Beyond time and place there is no space separating me from sublime… Except for the fears that are mine… :smiling_imp:[/quote]

cough

Somewhere, a tumbleweed is, for lack of a better term, tumbling by.

hey words i dig your posts keep it up buddy. amongst the plebes pimping their rides and monopolizin their imaginary boardgames there are some who are at least somewhat receptive to your message.

…when they’re stoned.

actually the correct phrase is “… on weeeed!” but, missed opportunities aside, i cant tell if you were trying to characterize myself or ‘words’ but i was pretty sober when i posted that.

And you can put your weeeeed in there man!

Wait soo… words wasnt stoned… what eles makes you post something like that?

Deep thoughts…you know…that little voice that wonders and appreciates the things in this world…and creativity.

Well if getting stoned makes me think like this then that’s a good reason why a tyrant would want it outlawed… 8)

If you know beyond separation you would never let anyone spoil your earth…

Flesh and soil are inseparable…

It’s not just that my ancestors bones are scattered all over this sacred ground, It’s the fact that everything we are is just soil and earth reconfigured or reconstructed into living cells…

From the Earth to the vegetation to the animals to us etc… etc… etc… and all the things in between…

“we are what we eat”

“in the name of GOD there goes I”

“I and the Father are ONE”

“BROTHERS and SISTERS”

“E=MC2” But I think they presented it wrong, how about

“E=M(divided)C2”

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111…

You can divide ONE thing into many, splitting and splitting it like a nuclear explosion would an atom…

Is it really atoms multiplying or dividing???

the same voice going… "don’t worry paddy you can make that jump don’t worry about the fall you can make it. stopped listing to my thoughts long time ago.

When I’m down
Feeling Low
And Confusion has touched my soul

How I need some place where I can hide away
So let me fall, within you’re arms
Fade away this cold I feel

Because All I need is to hold you
Tonight…
Hold me close when I am cold
Let me hear your beating heart.
Close my eyes far away in a dream.

And the morning when I wake
and I’m blessed by god’s grace.

Just to open my eyes
and see your face.

Bullies are people who hate themselves,
Abused at age 6 or molested at 12.

[quote=“Nomadic man”]

the same voice going… "don’t worry paddy you can make that jump don’t worry about the fall you can make it. stopped listing to my thoughts long time ago.[/quote]

Paddy, darling, that would be called common sense.

Funny how that energy or what ever it’s called that envelops all things seems so untouchable and is hard to perceive because when it’s there it’s really really there!!! WOW!!!

Seems so spiritual and just a faith thing but it’s always present and powerful… There to tap into for some medicine or there for some Mad Scientest to HARRP the violent melodies in our beautiful sky… :smiling_imp:

With all their excuses of why MAN needs to press on into the boundaries not yet set they deceive us like always… Experimenting on the very cycle of the EARTHS electromagnetic energy and doing it right under our ears and in our faces…

THEY are messing with my SPACE!!!
:bulb:

:idea: Words, I have a good one to feed your mind on. Friend of mine has created it but is still under construction.

The Kali Files > www.rupert.net/~morticia

Interested in what you think/fell after digestion.

8 MI9 2, Bully The Cat!

Burn His Tail!

Wouldn't That Be Just Fine?     

Rather than use your MIND!