ONE in the Night

I have a ghost inside me!!!

I never saw it but I know it’s there because something is moving this flesh…

I’m a walking corpse that wants to be alive or at least awake in this never ending dream…

have you ever heard of a lucid life where you know you are dreaming and you can control your destiny???

A place where every substance has consciousness and even the air around you is alive…

we are all part of a collective creativity that animates our fantisies and causes the spark of life in this endless dream…

ghosts?
Four Ways in Which My Life Is Just Like Pac-Man’s.

BY JOHN CROWNOVER

1. Ever-present wail of sirens
  2. Relentlessly pursued by ghosts
  3. Four special pills daily keep ghosts at bay
  4. Occasionally eat some fruit

and for you people old enough to remember it:

Lists are from Mcseeneys.net

one last one…

ok… Zamboner was funny… but Bukkake Hockey?? ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Tonsil Hockey?

Someone has an exception, as my post got violated. Whoever you are needs some instruction on being a proper human, to be of concideration. Don’t shoot at everything that moves, please! I want to talk to you’re mommy. Namu Amida Butsu - go web this at google! Dalia Lama

:smiley: makes my hear animal collective , words little words little pretty words :astonished:

Gyate Gyate Hara Gyate
Hara So Gyate Bodhi Sowa Ka

Word, reply to your past headed with ghosts. Yes, very effectively have learned myself to dream in the flesh as since starting on medical remidy that is not from the Doc., get no more dreams so to speak on the dark side. Up untill then, had most horrid entities engage me. Very serious about this, as Aspieness has some gifts that allow this. We opertrate on a much higher plain. We definatively are all snowflakes, but not one of us is the same, unless there is a mirror to this universe. Still, we would of positive and they of the negative. Still not the same, eh?

rabbit or habbit

Hobbit …?

[quote]2. Concerning Pipe-weed

There is another astonishing thing about Hobbits of old that must be
mentioned, an astonishing habit: they imbibed or inhaled, through
pipes of clay or wood, the smoke of the burning leaves of a herb, which
they called pipe-weed or leaf, a variety probably of Nicotiana. A great
deal of mystery surrounds the origin of this peculiar custom, or ‘art’ as
the Hobbits preferred to call it. All that could be discovered about it in
antiquity was put together by Meriadoc Brandybuck (later Master of
Buckland), and since he and the tobacco of the Southfarthing play a
part in the history that follows, his remarks in the introduction to his
Herblore of the Shire may be quoted.[/quote]

Flyme. … Novice or Master or just being, RE: nice post

Any into or has Spinosa read? RE: Cause & effect of emotions, but more so the higher relm of Feeeeeelins.