Not murder or suicide

You cant leave anything up to the RCMP in 'Rupert …come on people…these cops are just a bunch of dumb fucks… I mean… dont these cops have anything better to do than bust up little house partyies one the weekends and take your beer on you… or do a 1am walkin at the surf just to check out all the hotties that Rupert has to offer…come on… fuck that shit!!!

Ok so they are “dumb fucks” in your eyes, so what does that make you? 15?

[quote=“Prudence”]

Ok so they are “dumb fucks” in your eyes, so what does that make you? 15?[/quote]

I believe that makes him one of the partiers who gets told to go home and his alcohol taken away every weekend. BOO FRICKEN HOO

You go do their job and see how much they like dealing with people like you.

Nah, I think he will stick to his partying. How old are you shawn?

I hate how people nowadays have such a narrow view of the world. Like smartass said, try doing their job for a while. I know a lot of the cops and they aren’t “dumb fucks”.

30 going on 14? Oh wait that’s just how old the people are that he parties with.

yeah he messaged me on here a few months back asking if I knew anyone to buy coke from. A real class act that one

Back off!..(wait for it)… :unamused: …get your own sandwich!

dude i must be really sick i didn’t even notice I pressed “edit” instead of quote" woops

nah… Thats cause your irish!

Enough with the Irish jokes numb-nuts.

nah, ill bust out a few more.

COFFEE IS FOR CLOSERS!

SEA OF GUINNESS

Lost at Sea, two Irishmen, Patrick & Michael, were adrift in a lifeboat following a dramatic escape from a burning freighter. While rummaging through the boat’s provisions, Patrick stumbled across an old lamp. Secretly hoping that a genie would appear, he rubbed the lamp vigorously.

To his amazement, a genie came forth. This particular genie, however, stated that he could only deliver one wish,not the standard three. Without giving much thought to the matter, Patrick blurted out, "Make the entire ocean into Guinness Beer! The genie clapped his hands with a deafening crash, and immediately the entire sea turned into the finest brew ever sampled by mortals.

Simultaneously, the genie vanished. Only the gentle lapping of Guinness on the hull broke the stillness as the two men considered their circumstances. Michael looked disgustedly at Patrick and after a long, tension filled moment, he spoke. “Nice going Patrick! Now we’re going to have to pee in the boat.”

Paddy is walking down the Blackpool prom one day and he sees a mother breast feeding her baby boy. Paddy stops to speak to the mother. “That’s what I like to see natural breast-feeding, I was raised on that”
The young mother tells Paddy to clear off. Paddy continues, “No seriously I was raised on the stuff, look at me, tall, lots of muscles, and really fit, looking at the baby breast feeding takes me back to my childhood”, he pauses…, “can I try breast feeding on the other breast”.

The young mother says again, “Get away with you Paddy”. Paddy says convincingly “You’ve got plenty of breast milk for baby, and he doesn’t need the other breast”. The young mother looks and Paddy and thinks, well he is good looking, fit and lots of muscle, “Come over here Paddy and you can get on the other breast”. Paddy being sucking on the other breast, after five minutes the young woman has become more relaxed and is starting to get aroused ,panting slightly, she lies back and whispers to Paddy “Paddy … is there anything else you want ?”

Paddy asks “err…have you got any Farleys Rusks”

Whatever.
I don’t see a Saints Day for Norway celebrated all over the world.

Ah come on, you got Lucky Charms versus Quislings. Too easy.

But yeah, if you’re not Irish, then you have no right to tell Irish jokes.

ive got a LIL in me, my dads pure norwegian and my moms got scotish and irish

so pfft!

79.48% of all people in Canada and the US claim to have at least a little Irish blood.

But not all of them can get Irish citizenship. And HA! I got one even better. Not all of them are in an irish-type band! :laughing:

Stats Canada says 3.8 million Canadians are of Irish ancestory. 5.9 million are of English ancestory, and 4.1 are of Scottish ancestory.

There is some overlap, of course. 3.3 million of the 3.8 million Irish in Canada also identified another ancestory.

It’s nowhere close to the “all stats are made up” standard 79.48%, though. More like 13-14%.

If you look at all the British Isles combined (UK + Ireland), it accounts for about 30% of the Canadian population.

Sorry to be a stats geek.

But hey, Lemrac, you’re not the only one with an EU passport on HTMF :wink: