Not murder or suicide

From CBC:

vancouver.cbc.ca/regional/servle … ay20040430

PRINCE RUPERT, B.C. - The RCMP says a 13-year-old girl whose body was found near the Prince Rupert waterfront earlier this month was not murdered and did not commit suicide.

But investigators say they aren’t ruling out the possibility of “criminal involvement” in the death of Kayla Rose McKay

weird

odd

couple

Edit: I thought this was another word association thread.

It has probably got something to do with the saturation levels in muskeg in North-Pacific locales…

Well that makes no sense. If she just simply fell down the hill to her death the family would have at least been able to view and ID the body.

Weird…

k wtf that doesnt make ne sense…thats sad her family will never know how she died…

whiskey, tango, foxtrot.

the rcmp should spill the frickin beans, maybe if they went public with everything they knew some headway could be made?

or would that be uncool for the fambly?

Obviously the family will know. But it isn’t any of the public’s business at this time. Unless there is something for the public to be warned about, it isn’t any of our business.

If the same thing happened to someone I was related to, I’d rather the RCMP spilled the beans to stop the rumours going around.

Newest one I heard: The kid that slashed his throat skipped town and went to Vancouver with his aunt (not for medical reasons.) This kid knew exactly where Kayla would be found, what happened to her and numerous other information about the case.

Rumours aren’t even worth listening to. I was born and raised in a small town. Upon moving to various smalls town in BC, I have realized life is much easier when I mind my own business.

[quote=“Prudence”]

Obviously the family will know. But it isn’t any of the public’s business at this time. Unless there is something for the public to be warned about, it isn’t any of our business.[/quote]

Actually, it isn’t obvious that the family will learn how she died. A lot of RCMP cases like this stay open for years without the family ever knowing what the cause of death is, or what lead up to it.

Okay so if they can not figure this case out, then they can’t figure it out. What else is supposed to happen? They aren’t magicians. And they aren’t going to give a false statement when not knowing the truth and not having evidence.
That is pretty sad that there are a lot of the cases that go unsolved. But that is the price we pay for living in a world with hatred and crime.

And underfunded police forces.

Maybe they should stop looking for grow-ops?

Yeah no kidding. When I lived down south, every tom dick and harry had an outdoor grow show and every year the helicopters would circle around the forests and find some. They obviously took photos while they did this and were they ever comical to see. The dudes would be wearing their comando gear, slidding down on ropes, to hack down the plants.
What a waste of money, time and effort!!

gotta placate our american overlords.

Not possible. They want too frickin’ much!

Now they want your fingerprints if you want to visit them. With the Homeland Security Act and Canada’s own version agreeing to share information even if it is gathered illegally in another country, Canada will have access to your fingerprints too.

[quote]Prudence
Fukuoku 9000

Posted: Saturday, Sat May 01, 2004 2:
Rumours aren’t even worth listening to. I was born and raised in a small town. Upon moving to various smalls town in BC, I have realized life is much easier when I mind my own business.[/quote]

Small towns aren’t the problem. Its the small people that live in them.