Newest Sensation Outta B.C

I am just on here promoting one of the most talented hip hop artists this wonderful province has ever seen… His name is Young Gauge and he is with StreetKingz Ent out of the sunny OK. His album will be dropping on Itunes on Feb 15th you all should really pick up his album you will not be disappointed.Lately I have been noticing it is hard to find any c.d taht you can listen to front to back , but this is definatly one of them!!! You can check out a couple of links below too see what I am talking about…

currenthiphop.com/YoungGauge/songs/MyWay/yktwyo

soundcloud.com/streetkingz/tracks?page=2

reverbnation.com/#!/streetkingzinc

reverbnation.com/guage

wReCkS_oNe
TrIgGeR aUdIo PrOdUcTiOnS P.R

Reply and let me know what you all think.

weak

Funny !!! Very Funny . Are you thirsty??? I think you need a ice cool glass of hateraid you hater. Say weak when the album starts selling in 2 weeks.

you asked me what I thought.

I know I asked but I still have the right to tell you your opinion is crap. What is there to not like? Do you even like hip hop? I bet you listen to country…

Let me rephrase this !!!

Only people that like hip hop need reply

He’s pretty good, hip hop isnt really my thing, although his is easy to listen to. His profile on reverbnation needs work, all caps, poor grammar, shitty wording. it could use a do-over.
I wish him luck!!

He’s pretty good, hip hop isnt really my thing, although his is easy to listen to. His profile on reverbnation needs work, all caps, poor grammar, shitty wording. it could use a do-over.
I wish him luck!!

[quote=“dJ_wReCkS_oNe”]I know I asked but I still have the right to tell you your opinion is crap. What is there to not like? Do you even like hip hop? I bet you listen to country…

Let me rephrase this !!!

Only people that like hip hop need reply[/quote]

I dont give a … cause I love hip hop.

Are you really going to engage everyone on the internet that gives you a negative one word review? I gave it a second listen just a minute ago because really why should I shit on a bro from BC trying to make some art.

unoriginal, weak rhymes, played out beats, I dunno man. not something i would give a second listen.

dont cry too much about it because these are the sort of rhymes and backing beats that i’m comparing you with.

you’re definitely a step above… say Bangs. hah.

WHy would you compare anyone to ghostface or anyone from the wu. Thats a real good comparison, two totally different types of hip hop. And what are you talking about overplayed beats? They are all original with original loops. Has Wu tang ever made an original loop or do you think they might slice samples? Listen to the music it is all sliced loops from back in the day. Next time lets go ahead and make fair comparisons next time.

exactly, they sliced a fucking awesome sample

and made a new form of art with it.

your stuff just sounds like r&b with weak lyrics over it.

ok, can i say your stuff is weak compared to this ?

But what right do you have to call anything unoriginal listening to Wu. I think you need to take a deep breath and stop hating so damn hard. I would love to see you make anything even close to what we are doing right now. You call it R& B and I will call it music that sells records. I think you should just be quiet and start comparing to realistic artists from B.C. If fact I would love to see you tell me of anyone better. If you had to I bet you would say the swollen members, and i will save you the laughter from me by saying that they suck and so do you.

You wanna hear all the tracks you just sent to me all in 1 movie. Go get a clue and rent shaft!! This shit takes about 5 minutes to slice and lay down …No comparison

AGREED, swollen members suck, although the one song where they snagged an awesome sample (fuel injected a la “organ donor”) was pretty catchy.

Hey man I’m going to end this here, best of luck, I’m sure you’ll sell some albums, with the CRTC on your side you’ll probably get hours and hours of playtime on canadian music channels, if they still play videos. If you want me to compare to Canadians I would be quicker to change the track if it was Shawn Desman, hah.

At any rate I dont really dig music that is there to sell albums, but I’m not going to argue it anymore because in this argument you’re the sheep fighting for its life and I’m the wolf trying to get a meal…you’ve obviously got more on the line.

All the best.

Dont tempt me into asking what the fuck you are trying to get at, or how this plays into your argument that I should support homegrown hiphop because its homegrown.

aww fuck it, I got the time hahaha,

0:22 “if its a bigger piece of cake then its more to bite”

Just curious if that was intended to be meta, as in, you were intending to ‘bite’ DMX lyrics? Or just unintentionally hilarious.

have a hundred different sounds and not one is your own

Those aren’t my beats now are they? I don’t rap or claim too I am only accounting for my music. Get it straight I am not gauge, I am wrecks one Trigger audio , he is young gauge with street kings.Now you are just being rediculous man and I definatly njow know you are a major hater . Get your mind right man , if you support hip hop you support hip hop, especially local

I dont get it. at least you DiDnT dO yOuR gAnGsTa nAmE writing in that last post. sorry if I dont support weak tunes, local or not.

Actually I’d probably be harsher on local weakness…

Sure hope this doesn’t turn into a Biggie Smalls/Tupac kind of war