New Zedd's Group Yahoo Poll

Now you have to say what movie gets reviewed on this site, just click on the link below, join Zedd’s Group and vote on the movie you want me to review. HURRY! Time is running out, Poll closes on WED, DECEMBER 15, 2004 and the winner will be reviewed and uploaded on SATURDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2004. YOU HAVE A SAY!
movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ze … id=1511126

SPACEBALLS

DOC SAMPSON: MAN OF BRONZE

THE GIANT CLAW

KING KONG ESCAPES

THE CHRONICLE (SERIES)

CAN OF WORMS

THE BLOB (1958)

DOCTOR WHO (SERIES)

CRITTERS

SHARK ATTACK III (MEGALODON)

REPTILICUS

NONE OF THE ABOVE

NOTE: THERE HAS BEEN 3 VOTES CAST SO FAR IN THIS POLL AS IT STANDS AS FOLLOWS:
1 VOTE FOR SPACEBALLS
1 VOTE FOR DOCTOR WHO (SERIES)
1 VOTE FOR SHARK ATTACK III
1 VOTE FOR KING KONG ESCAPES
1 VOTE FOR DOC SAVAGE: MAN OF BRONZE

IN THE EVENT OF A TIE, I WILL MAKE THE DECIDING VOTE.

I’m proud to say the only one I’ve seen off that list is Spaceballs.

You could have just set up a poll here… you’d have better luck getting people to answer a poll here than you would if we had to join your lil group first.

Heh, I have not seen any of those. Maybe I should read a review!!

[quote=“Lord Zedd”]NOTE: THERE HAS BEEN 3 VOTES CAST SO FAR IN THIS POLL AS IT STANDS AS FOLLOWS:
1 VOTE FOR SPACEBALLS
1 VOTE FOR DOCTOR WHO (SERIES)
1 VOTE FOR SHARK ATTACK III
1 VOTE FOR KING KONG ESCAPES
1 VOTE FOR DOC SAVAGE: MAN OF BRONZE[/quote]

um, if only 3 votes have been cast, how can 5 movies have votes?

It’s that new math.

How about, in the event of a tie, you leave and never come back. Actually, that would be good in any event.

Do that.

Edit: Hey, wait a second, its a five way tie right now! Nobody else vote!

I’m not worried, really.

[quote=“smartass”]I’m proud to say the only one I’ve seen off that list is Spaceballs.

You could have just set up a poll here… you’d have better luck getting people to answer a poll here than you would if we had to join your lil group first.[/quote]

There are too many poll options.

Anybody else wonders what’s the difference between purple and violet?

One is spelled like: purple, and the other: violet.

You spell too fast. It should be p-u-r-p-l-e and v-i-o-l-e-t!

You always rememinded me of someone who spelled slow, you know, crow, in the show.

BTW, that’s Doc Savage !

Your right, I ran into the pictures of the snake monsters and I tried to think of the name, I was close. But I can’t make the correction on the poll or I’ll lose all the votes cast already. So it will remain that until it wins. By the way DOC SAVAGE is in the lead now by one vote.

So how come one of the smileys has big eyes?

Theres a Doctor Zhivago marathon on BBC Kids.

Wasn’t there a Doc Sampson, that does ring a ling. I don’t think I made it up or did I?

For the record, the idea is to vote for a movie you haven’t seen but are curious about. Then I review it and you’ll see if you want to see it or not. You decide by how I weigh the good points and the bad points. Haven’t you guys seen JUDGEMENT DAY on G4?

your a lunatic dude

Yes indeed he is.

[quote=“BigThumb”]

You spell too fast. It should be p-u-r-p-l-e and v-i-o-l-e-t![/quote]

It’s like the differance between “fry” and “sauté.” One sounds more sophisticated and elegant, but really they mean the same thing.