New Zedd's Group Yahoo Poll

(Y)ou('re) a lunatic(,) dude(.)

your is a dork as well, hoshq

No, you’re not correcting somebody’s English are you?

Can’t be you.

You’re the guy who doesn’t believe in prescriptive and narrow definitions of language, remember? You don’t believe in dictionaries and strict spelling rules, remember?

You’re also the guy, who one post earlier said:

I’m sure you know the difference between it’s and its.

So fuck off and let he who is not stoned cast the first sin.

Also, ‘sauté’ does NOT mean the same as ‘fry’ – it is one kind of frying. To sauté something (notice the accent?) means to fry something quickly, usually in a shallow pan and with a little fat. A very particular kind of frying, isn’t it?

Should I be following some sort of grammar guidelines when participating in this site?? This place isn’t that dorky is it?

your use of italics is totally superfluous to the rest of your post, please edit them out.

Not at all. But if you are going to post corrections to somebody’s English, then yours better be perfect.

No, yours HAD better be perfect.

point outt all the eroursin thi sentence

Fleece is soft.

So anyways, I vote for CAN OF WORMS. I haven’t seen it, but that sure is a snazzy title.

Another vote for the Republicans!

Can of Worms… Like the After Dark screensaver? What ever happened to After Dark? Lunatic Fringe was pretty much the best game I ever had on my LC. That and the game where you drop people from helicopters onto piles of hay… The iPod game is even better than that though.

WooHoo! 5/10 pin cosmic bowling, with booze and wicked-cool shoes!

Staying on topic, Zedd’s dead baby, Zedd is dead.

Ah man, Orchard City bowling alley sucks! Never go there, they tried to rip me off.

Capri or Valley Lanes are much better, but they are 5 pin. I’d suggest The Zone for 10 pin.

Votes don’t count unless they are made on the offical pole. Which is here:
movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ze … id=1511126
and you will have to join to do that.

[quote=“Lord Zedd”]Votes don’t count unless they are made on the offical pole. Which is here:
and you will have a joint to do that.[/quote]

We get free joints?

Then I geuss Tommy and Victor of JUDGEMENT DAYS are lunatics also?

[quote=“Lord Zedd”]Votes don’t count unless they are made on the offical pole. Which is here:
and you will have to join to do that.[/quote]

I meant join, as in join the group, not joint as in well you know.