New Years In Rupert/ Resolutions

I am liking the cigar and bottle idea… anyone goin to terrace? wanna pick me up a cuban? :smile:

oh who cares, let the kid have some fun while he’s still young.

… joel, a real cuban? :smile:

There is a difference between fun… and stupidity.

man hes not doing anything i didnt do at some point so leave him be. and if shes hot sure :smile: haha or a cuban cigar would be cool too.

Ya… and look how you turned out! hahaha jk

say that again in ten years :smile:

some marijuana and magic mushrooms, the kids going to die!

He might not… but his braincells will.

rich remember shane hansens party? haha that was some funny shit “dude its the guy from that show o nthe mushroom” “everythings all pink man”

haha breathing kills more braincells than mushrooms. As for weed the jury is still out on that one there are too many really intelligent people who smoke alot of pot for it to be really harmful.

I don’t recall that, lol… oh wait, I remember something about things being pink… hmm… I don’t know, don’t recall

i dunno that was whacky… “dude these things didnt work” hahaha

438 posts joel, i say… you must get out more…

Even eso doesn’t post that much no more.

I kinda feel like a cigar. I bought one from Eddie’s once, and asked the dude for the cheapest Cuban they had, it was $16, no clue if it’s actually from the Q-Dot or not. It wasn’t bad though, much nicer than a Colt/CB.

Q-dot… Quesnel? Quorto Rico? Quba? Quexico? South Qumerica?

My boyfriend smokes cigars every once and a while, and he says the best cigar he had was very, very dark, even black. He said it was the best tasting one he’d ever had, and has looked all over town for them, to no avail.

The only places to get them in town are Eddies, Audio Vision, and Raffles to my knowledge.

I can’t say I have a resolution in mind, yet. BUT, I do think I’m going to pick up a bottle of cough syrup and have a DMX’in good time. Heh… Naw, probably just a case of Labatte Blue. Save the Robo Trippin’ for a small party.

where DA party at"""

your house didn’t i say that already?

[quote=“smartass”]Depends on what you are… if you are a preppy, then the Curling Rink is the place to be… if you are an older preppy, then the Crest is good… all the bars have stuff going on… ummmmmmm

If you are underage the trend is to get unbelievably drunk and end up in a ditch or screaming at the cops.[/quote]

My buddys DJing at the Crest New Years, should be some good shit.