New Years In Rupert/ Resolutions

dude that was the day before new years.

Oh yeah, good call.

That was still a wicked New Year’s though, and you recovered like 4 hours after we got you home.

bah baccardi 151 is not your friend… especially through a beer funnel man what the hell was that.

That, my friend, was an ungodly concoction of B-151, Stoli, Grant’s Scotch, and kool-aid crystals. I mean fuck, I had one glass of it, and I got drunk.

thats the only time to date that i havnt been able to walk home on my own. never again…

I dunno for new years, its the usual beer…
or hard liqour hmmm

yea the bushes need booze too.

hahahaha can Timmy not hold his alcohol?

No, it just gets poured out. I’m one to talk though.

new years resolutions are stupid, if you have something you’d like to change just fucking change it, don’t wait till a certain date and start then.

new years, I have no idea where I’m going, all I know is I’m going to be getting hammered. Alright got my booze, just need to find out whats going on.

damn… I wish I could remember last year, it sounds like it was fun.

the usual party is at the Obrien’s as far as i know… but im going to a more socialable smaller party this year… probably drop by the Obrien’s place for a bit though… thats where everyone goes.

o’breins isn’t haveing a party he moved out !!!

[quote=“mrbios”]

You rebel! A whole Colt 45!

Me, I’ll be grabbing myself at least a case of MGD, if not more.[/quote]

dude he’s 15 a colt 45 would FUCK HIM UP!

haha dude, its New years, so ill drink, and its my b-day,so ill drink even more, prolly smoke up and maybe mush out too, i got 2 friends coming from terrace, and i think they are bring product, so haha, yeeah… must i say more?

[quote=“Eso”]Just about every New Year’s I can remember involves MrJ going from 0 to drunk in about 8.1 seconds, and then having to carry him home from Ian Newton’s place.

Ok, so that only actually happened once, but it was a rad new years.[/quote]

That was a wikked night. you an jeff and the cucumber the size of my leg.

hahah

my new years will consist of a nice coool bottle of IceBerg and a phat cigar…

where can i buy a phatty cigar around town

i’ll be goin to the dj smackdown at the club medina here, and hopefully lacin a few tracks on new years eve.

"]
That was a wikked night. you an jeff and the cucumber the size of my leg.

hahah

That has to be Speak… remember when we were taking pictures with the cucumber and some facial cream that Newton just happened to have beside his coach? Man, that night rocked my world.

Wow… your parents must be proud.

[quote=“smartass”]

Wow… your parents must be proud.[/quote]

They must be under the impression that their 13 year old is still playin’ with himself, when really, he’s ahead of his time!