NDP dissidents win the day, Carole James resigns as NDP lead

OK I’m hitting the snooze button.

[quote=“ThePodunkian”]

Interesting, you would stop the debate here, but not when I was incorrectly I might add, referenced as being a right winger (somebody should actually look back at past items of note to try and provide us with comprehensive proof this apparent trend.)

Then of course, there was this little bit of descriptive prose

“The Podunkian is somewhere to the right of Karl Marx and somewhere to the left of Adolf Hitler. Guaranteed.”

Always fun to be lumped in with despots, guess it all is in who is getting attacked at any particular time as to when action should be taken.[/quote]

I’m sorry I missed this part because I was reading the thread from the last page back to find out when to split the topic because of toxic slurs between jesus and gum ( which was hardly a debate).

However,if you look carefully, I didn’t stop the thread at eccentric’s post (only 10 posts later), but just stated the fact that his post could bring in Godwin’s law, joke or not, because he called hitest a “neo-nazi”.

Also, technically, you weren’t compared to or called a nazi. You were put on a continuum between two extremes which could (hopefully) apply to anyone around here. So Godwin’s law isn’t, in my opinion, in effect here. :sunglasses:

And as for you being right wing, I think hitest got this one wrong. From my point of view, you seem pretty much at the middle of the political spectrum with forays both to the left and the right.

[quote=“BigThumb”]
And as for you being right wing, I think hitest got this one wrong. From my point of view, you seem pretty much at the middle of the political spectrum with forays both to the left and the right.[/quote]

You’re right, BigThumb. I now think that ThePodunkian is a moderate. I got that one wrong. :smile:

LOL, aw shucks it all makes me want to break out in song.