"natives"

Natives as referring to first people’s of the territory would make me a native because I was here first.

You guy’s are screwed because you can not prove I wasn’t, besides the fact I was born in 1985. But I could also state that the Chinese we’re here before the Native people, and that could be a plausible statement.

Overall I don’t know what I’m talking about but I understand where hoshq is coming from. Besides the point that saying there is no such thing as natives, because there defiently is. That’s why we have ooligans.

football 'ooligans?

Man, sometimes I look at one of these controversial threads and I almost want to reply. But then I start skimming through it and I realize it’s a few pages of circular arguements and misenterpretation. By this point the content is so diluted it’s not worth even bothering.

We need to create a bot that weeds out these long threads and condenses them.

“Here’s my opinion”

“Here’s my opinion bullshit”

" Flame"

“Racist<snip”

etc etc.

Yeah…that would be the gooood stuff.

Dude, are you sure you’re not the one who’s diluted? It’s like you’re not as strong as you used to be. Right?

Alright Jim.

Jimmy Cook? if it’s you add me to MSN.

Man, I’m just saying I think you’re diluted, s’all.

Native means what it says in the dictionary. I always stick with the dictionary. And dictionary.com is the like, the ultimate dictionary, except it doesn’t have obscure scientific language. If you want that you need to subscribe to cancerweb or go to a real library.

Aren’t they called oolichans?

oolicans are greasy little fish
’ooligans are greasy wee wankers wot’l smash yer 'oose doon.

[quote=“Fodera”]Man, I’m just saying I think you’re diluted, s’all.

Native means what it says in the dictionary. I always stick with the dictionary. And dictionary.com is the like, the ultimate dictionary, except it doesn’t have obscure scientific language. If you want that you need to subscribe to cancerweb or go to a real library.[/quote]

Still have no idea what you’re saying but that’s cool.

Indians weren’t the first people to live on every peice of land out there.

Despite the steadily increasing indian/aboriginal/first nations/native population in PR, the city itself was actually founded by a bunch of Scandinavian fisherman from Norway. My great-grandparents were some of the original Rupertites.

[quote=“Midnight Toker”]Indians weren’t the first people to live on every peice of land out there.

Despite the steadily increasing indian/aboriginal/first nations/native population in PR, the city itself was actually founded by a bunch of Scandinavian fisherman from Norway. My great-grandparents were some of the original Rupertites.[/quote]

Really now?? Wow you deserve a big pat on the back!

yea I meant oolichans I eat those things for breakfast.

Well maybe I should come back to town and demand that the town belongs to be because 80 years ago, a long deceased member of my family onced lived on that land. If the indians can, why can’t the rest of us? Maybe a Japanese man will knock on your door and demand to have it back, because the Government took it from his great-grandfather YEARS ago when all the Japanese in PR were rounded up and shipped to the interior; with nothing. They never got their homes, vehicles, boats, furniture or anything back. But you don’t see them protesting, and demanding that all those posessions that were wrongfully taken, be returned.

Natives are greedy.

actually there have been cases of japanese who have tried to claim compensation for their losses. I don’t know much about them, but i do recall hearing of them at one point. Though i think the ones making the claims were people who lived at the time, not their decendants.

I have heard similar stories. There were a few Japanese who were later compensated for their losses, however it was only a small few and they had to fight for years to get anything. What a humiliating mark on our country’s history; isn’t Canada supposed to be known for it’s freedom?

How the hell can you say that natives are greedy? The white man stripped us of our land and culture. If anything white people are GREEDY!

See what you started. Now there are angry people in here. Good grief.

Wow… thats a moldy oldy.

Not that it anit true… i guess.