"natives"

It wouldn’t make you First Nations. Because you aren’t aren’t apart of the FIRST Nation.

Don’t let him slide out of it.

He point-blank said “there are no natives here.”

So no matter how you define “natives”, he is wrong.

Don’t fall for it!

Don’t look directly at it!
Man this reminds me of a fight I had with my drunk roommate. Something about changing what Fish means and my point being that if you changed the meaning of fish to be “things under the sea” then fish wouldn’t be fish anymore. THen he’d go “exactly! Whales are fish!”

it’s all about how you define native. i define it in terms of ancestral origin.

(Slide #6)

Ok, so you’re NOT a native of Niagra Falls now.

Just forget it, there’s no way in hell, with any definition you can come up with, that “there are no natives here” is a correct statement.

Unless by “here” you mean in your apartment.

If you were born in canada, you are a native.
wether you be aboriginal or not.

/end

There is no such place. I’m from Niagara Falls.

But you’re still wrong.

Another demonstrably false statement from hoshq.

In fact, there are 4 places on Earth with the name “Niagra Falls”, but none of them are actually Niagara Falls.

One is outside Ottawa: 41.39.56N 08.25.830W

Another is in Jefferson County, New York: 44.17.13N 07.60.022W

Another is in Lander County, Nevada: 39.30.30N 11.70.009W

There’s another in New Zealand.

Mig, I hate to do this to you but could you check your coordinates on the last post?

Ottawa isn’t near 41 N latitude! And certainly not at 08 W longitude. Unless there is a place in Portugal named Ottawa. Of course, you would know!

What do you call a Native guy who graduates from Med school?

A doctor, you racist prick!

[quote]Well, let’s look up the word, native, shall we?

From dictionary.com, definition #5: Being a member of the original inhabitants of a particular place.
[/quote]

if you want to get really technical there havnt been any “natives” here for many many many years. since they are long dead.

I did a bit of a background check on hoshq and noticed he takes a lot of photos of aboriginal people. I am wondering why he has such a beef with them, yet takes photos of them.
Also, I don’t understand why racist people even bother residing in Prince Rupert considering there is a mass population of First Nation people residing in the area.

pray tell, whats a background check “tootz”?

I think I have the decimals in the wrong place. And it’s Ottawa County Ohio, apparently. It just says “413956N 0825830W” I took a wrong guess at the decimals. The others might be off too.

Doesn’t matter, though. 'cause it doesn’t have any bearing on whether or not there are “natives here”.

I visited his blog.

[quote=“MiG”]

I think I have the decimals in the wrong place. And it’s Ottawa County Ohio, apparently. It just says “413956N 0825830W” I took a wrong guess at the decimals. The others might be off too.

Doesn’t matter, though. 'cause it doesn’t have any bearing on whether or not there are “natives here”.[/quote]

Wow, you dodge almost as well as hoshq.

Yeah, except that I said that I was wrong. Dammit, I need better training.

So you’re the one.

Not decimals. It is written in degrees, minutes and seconds:

41˚39’ 56" N and 82˚58’ 30" W. The zero in front of the 8 is a place holder because longitudes go up to 180.

What site did you use to find the coordinates?

Ah, that explains it.

It wasn’t a website, it was an almanac of placenames.