Msn messenger

Msn isn’t letting me talk to anyone, and alot of peoples name on my last is “msn is being gay” and names like that. Whats going on with messenger?

I’m guessing the server is down.

Yeah…

messenger.msn.com/Status.aspx

Same problem, here.

one question…

why is this in the tv & movies forum ?

heh

Anyways back on topic, my msn seems to be working just fine :confused:

Mine looks fine, and I can change my name and stuff, I just can’t message anyone.

still “routine maintenance” i dunno, usually doesn’t take this long an they usually shut it down totally, i think something crashed

Mine is back up again, actually.

Edit: It’s weird, I can talk to some people, but not to others.

I don’t think people are getting my msgs?

Yeah I don’t think anyone is getting my msgs either. And some of my friends names are back to “msn is eff’d”.

Sign In
The .NET Messenger Service is temporarily experiencing difficulty. You may be unable to sign in. If you are signed in, some features may be unavailable. Please try again later.
Last Update: 10/10/2004 8:20:00 PM Pacific Time (GMT -8:00)

Ether Msn is just f**ked up or we are all just so unpopular that no one wants to talk to us.

I just want to say is that paddy the master mind of all computers has made

away to talk though your name. just get the persons attension you wanna talk to by changeing your name and you can use it as a messaging thingy.

Or go back to good old icq

I love AIM. None of the Rupert kids are on there.

Heh.

I have aol… but nobody is on my list except for pleaseupgrade0001 and pleaseupgrade0002

Dude, I first read that as “pleasureupgrade0001” and “pleasureupgrade0002”

[quote=“MiG”]I love AIM. None of the Rupert kids are on there.

Heh.[/quote]

Meh theres a few of us on there :astonished:

Or… you could just use the ole telephone.

But first you must get the person’s attention by popping on and off of MSN a few times to make sure they get your number.

[quote=“smartass”]Or… you could just use the ole telephone.

25 cent/min long distance is too much for telephone conversations.