Msn messenger

Man! Msn has been down all day… I havn’t talked to anyone all day and today was so boring.

like omg lol me either it like sucks when msn is down lol, go outside.

Well… So it looks as if I use MSN 6.2 it doesnt even log in now, but. I just loged in using the old POS messenger and it worked… so give that a try. differant servers maybe. the old MSN that came with XP it works cause i sent a msg to myself and it sent it too my cell.

I’m starting to wonder why MSN hasn’t posted anything on their website?

My msn just came back on… i dono if ppl can get my msgs or not tho? cause i only have like 4 ppl that are online.

messenger.msn.com/Status.aspx

They have been changing their comment thingy.

Just keeps saying temporarily unavailable

last night it was changing from
Sign In
The .NET Messenger Service is temporarily experiencing difficulty. You may be unable to sign in. If you are signed in, some features may be unavailable. Please try again later.
Last Update: 10/10/2004 8:20:00 PM Pacific Time (GMT -8:00)

to just temporarily unavailable

Hello Chief? Let’s talk why not?

You have many questions, Mr. Sparkle. I send you premium answer question 100%!

You win again, gravity!

i got this chain msg …

we are very sorry for the problems that MSN are having but they will be fixed. MSN will shut down at 12:00 tonight for a week or so until we can figure out what has bein goin on

I think Microsoft might use proper grammar in their letters :unamused:

yeah thats what i thought, and i also just got a chain msg saying like if i dont send it to 25 people then my msn will be shut off but if i do they’ll keep mine going

its bs my msn is working fine now

MSN and hotmail are notorious for people sending out stupid “chain letters” saying things about their service.

It makes peopel feel important.

I just send them to piss people off.

Yup. Says so in their Security Policy chain letter.

Hey, can somebody send me an MSN message, I want to try something.

(miguel at menino.com is my msn address)

Get any new contacts?

Testing something.

Works great, thanks for the help.