Moving to Rupert!

Ahem … I prefer Cannabis Connoisseur!

Well I made the trip here to Rupert in one piece, only stopping for the odd bathroom break, and even then I didn’t always stop. Thanks for the welcome Tim, I appreciate it…I apologize for the radio suckiness so far, in my defense I’m learning the joys of the operating system which is new to me…yeah, we’ll go with that. So far I am loving it here, people have been very friendly and the weather hasn’t been too horrendous at all! Where’s the best spot to buy seafood here? I picked up some halibut steaks just down the road from me and I honestly thought it would be alot cheaper, especially for frozen fish…any tips? And if anyone from the board is up for a brew somewhere, let me know, I might even buy you one.

hey bro, you want good seafood…buy it from the boats…those guys will hook you up with Halibut for 4 bucks a pound, and it’s fresh as hell, or go talk to Reg…i’m sure h’es come to talk to you, he gave me 50 poiunds of halibut, cod, and prawns.  Glad to hear you got there okay, hey if you get a chance, i left some bits on the ‘my documents’ folder on the desktop, don’t delete em unless it’s too late and i’ll e-mail ya. 

Welcome to Prince Rumor. Two pices of advice, stay home on the last wednesday of every month and dont believe it when they say i heard it from a friend of friend. lol

Welcome to Rupert.  Once you have settled in you will find a ton of things to do.  If you lean towards volunteer work, we can always use a hand with the Special Events Society.  We just pulled off Seafest and have Canada Day coming up.  I moved here 14 years ago and have not rested since.  Its a pretty cool place and like most, I have a few towns to compare it to.  I play guitar as well and am currently enjoying my Gibson Voodoo V. 

Thanks Sal…yeah, I’d like to get involved in some community events once I get settled, I’m still not quite myself yet, its been pretty hectic…lol…but yeah, just let me know if you need any help with anything, and if you can give me any info for on air, great! A Voodoo V, eh? I’ve never been a big Gibby fan, although lately I’ve had a desire to get a Firebird or an Explorer. I just had a custom Strat built and its been working out great so far, a real vintage look but with some modern touches. Do any of the bars here have weekend jam sessions?

I think we need to do another HTMF java fest.