Moon-walker claims alien contact cover-up

Little green men?  Interesting article. :sunglasses:

[quote]July 24, 2008 12:01am

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - has stunningly claimed aliens exist.
And he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as ‘little people who look strange to us.’ [/quote]

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24070088-13762,00.html

Yeah, right.

Like NASA ever put a man on the moon.  That’s what they want you to believe.

Ha…a cynic! 
Aliens do exist…I hear them when I wear my tinfoil hat at midnight.
Seriously though, this is pretty cool. :smile:

when you hear the words UFO people shy away or think crazy weirdo’s. and of course there are a lot of wacko’s in the field. Those people do give the legit people in the field a bad name.

Hear is the thing, more people are coming forward from the American air force and other branches of the American army, we have NASA astronaut’s  coming forward most of these guys who are coming forward are older in their late 60’s who are not scarred to come forward anymore. they cant use those officers family’s against them. “will hurt you or family member if you talk”

we have other countries in the world who have come out and have said UFO’s exist that this phenomenon is real,

back in the 50’s a memo went from America to Canada that said that UFO’s existed and were more of a top priority then the atomic bomb. 

its stupid in this day and age to think we are all alone …

I believe

All joking aside I believe as well, astrothug.  My problem is I feel that I need empirical proof to back-up this belief that I have.  Carl Sagan, the late astronomer, estimated that there are one million sentient civilizations out there.  I hope that in my life time we have concrete, irrefutable proof of extra-terrestrial life.

Carl Sagan also said “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.”

He ‘believed’ in, and made a great argument for other civilizations existing. 

But he didn’t prove it, and he accepted that.  He wrote extensively about the logical fallacies that a lot of UFOlogists constantly used to ‘prove’ the existence of visitations.

The problem with UFO stuff is exactly as Astrothug says – you can’t really investigate it properly, because of the craziness involved. 

A lot of the weird government coverups, crash scenes, etc, are now known to have been early stealth technology testing. 

For example, the F-117 crashed all the time, didn’t show up on radar, didn’t look like any other aircraft, flew at weird angles, and when it crashed, the Air Force would show up, clean up the crash site, and deny everything, for obvious reasons.  The F-19/F-117 stuff was totally secret stuff, and they didn’t want anybody even knowing it existed.

So a lot of times, when real scientists would investigate sightings and video evidence, they could rule out the usual explanations.  But a lot of times they had no explanations.  Now they do for a lot of the crash sites.

But to think that an advanced alien civilization (which undoubtedly exists), will take the time to travel to Earth and then mutilate cattle, create crop circles, and anally probe humans is just crazy talk.  Unfortunately it’s this crazy talk that makes real UFO investigation impossible.  As long as you give those things equal weight with the real unexplained stuff, then you’ll never be taken seriously.

Believing and proving are two different things, of course.

I certainly believe in the existence of extra-terrestrial life.  For me, the Sagan arguments win me over on pure numbers.

That doesn’t prove we’ve been visited, though.

You also can’t prove a negative.  Just because you have no explanation for something, doesn’t mean that it has to be an alien.  Just because you can’t find WMDs in Iraq, doesn’t mean they’re really good at hiding them.

Yep.  Agreed.  I would really like to see concrete proof of extra-terrestrial life…but…I doubt that will happen in my life time.  I am hopeful.

I think it will happen like I said other countries have come forward like Italy, and their air force take it very seriously.

As for extra-terrestrial life, I’m sure there is micro biological life form on this planet that originated from out there in the Cosmo’s that have hitch hiked on cosmic rocks. 

I like Ronald  Regan’s speech he made back in the 80’s about a extra-terrestrial life form’s and how the earth if threatened would ban together, all our difference would be forgotten .

I once seen something across the harbor near Mt Robson during the air show back about 14 years ago, and I was not the only person watching the metallic object move across the sky at low attitude, then moving up in to the clouds and out of sight.  I have no idea what it was. it kept the same shape and there was no edges just a round ball. very weird. and like I said other people noticed it from different locations at different angles…

anyways I hope the government would release all the info they have, but it will take a Congressional hearing…

But anyways keep watching the sky’s… :smiley:

I don’t believe in god why would I believe in aliens. Anecdotal evidence just isn’t enough for me sorry.

LOL that’s a good one Hazeus…

Do I look Puerto Rican to you?

you could be gray, short with big almond  eyes for all I know!!!

[attachments over a year old automatically deleted]

If you believe religion over alien life form your doomed… which makes more sence?

Not knowing what something is doesn’t automatically make it an alien visitation.  That’s faulty logic. 

The reason Air Forces are interested in UFO sightings is because they could be things like foreign UAVs, or other aircraft.  UFO doesn’t mean alien.  It means something flying and you don’t know what it is.

Another link, same story.

http://www.wpbf.com/technology/16990637/detail.html

http://www.internetweekly.org/images/bush_dial_m_4_moron.jpg

Of course the Air Force covered things up.
Would they want you to discover the even more horrible truth?
That it wasn’t aliens at all, what crashed at Roswell was a plunder of war, captured Nazi flying saucers piloted by SS breeding experimental unter-lufte-menschen!

Can’t make the bombers big enough with the factories under siege, can’t get enough fuel with Romania in flames… make three foot twenty five pound pilots!!!

Think about it, do you really believe those UAVs are 21st Century technological marvels?
Or did they just breed the pilots down to the size of Ken dolls… and no one cares if they’re sacrificed, they’re untermenschen… the AirForce can just get more from Hangar 81 which houses millions of them in a miniature Replica of 1942 Berlin!