Moon-walker claims alien contact cover-up

Eso was speechless!

I shamelessly hotlinked and image, that has since been removed.

Ah, that explains it:-)  Thanks for the clarification.

Best thing he ever posted…lol

why is proof always required?  if i told you that getting hit in the knees with a golf club hurt, you wouldn’t want proof would you?

hehe no way dude…  :smile:

Weirdest counterargument I’ve ever read here!

Proof means veracity.  Claims without proofs maybe plausible but may also lead to exploitation of the public ( search for snake oil).

I think that it is possible that there are other forms of life out there.  Statistically it would make sense.

I think it’s possible that there is intelligent life out there.  Statistically, it would make sense too.

I don’t think it’s possible that Earth has been visited by intelligent life from out there.

I don’t think physics at the scale of living things would allow it.  So to explain it, “believers” find obscure physics theories and spin them to explain how this is possible .  Thus it becomes science-fiction as most of these theories have been lifted from Sci-Fi writers ( like warp drive).

It is obvious that irrefutable proof is needed here.  It would change life on Earth forever to know for sure that intelligent life is out there and is capable of visiting us here.  It would be the greatest discovery ever.  But before I “believe”, I want to see something that says: This living intelligent entity is certainly not from Earth.

Oh come on, EVERYBODY has heard of “warp drives”. Just because we’re too stupid to make an electric car doesn’t mean some alien civilization is equally stunned. :smiley:

no, we already have proof…experience tells us that getting hit hurts.
What does this have to do with asking for proof of the unknown?.

Yes.  I would like to believe, but, I need real proof of extra-terrestrial life.  As far as I’m concerned there is no irrefutable proof of life from another world…yet.

As far as I’m concerned there is no irrefutable proof of life from on this world…yet.

After reading this post I am forced to agree with you…zing!  Bad joke. :smiley:

NICE BURN NICEEEEEEEEE!

On Wednesday, May 9th, 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena.

hthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

Gordon Cooper is one of the astronauts who, before his death in 2004, has also made the same claim as Mitchell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=286owXDrvNE)

I believe the cameraman in this incident also gave testimony to Dr. Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project.

“How come when I say UFO you’re face gets a funny look?”

I bet I could find more than 20 “military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses” that have spoken to Jesus, ghosts, or dead relatives.

They can only find 20 UFO witnesses?  They’re not trying very hard.

Cooper’s sightings are part of UFO history, but there’s nowhere where he said “they are flying saucers flown by aliens”, just that they were unidentified.
I remember an interview years and years ago where Copper said he was ‘scared’ because they couldn’t come up with any logical explanation at the time, but he photographed them, reported them and the other astronauts also saw them but wisely decided to STFU.
Nowadays as many Americans probably believe they’re “angels” as believe they’re aliens…

They currently have over 500 witnesses…

In his “Disclosure Project” interview he calls the object a “saucer”. While he didn’t say “flying” saucer, he did say it “put down three little gear and landed”. So I guess you could assume he meant “flying saucer”.

Where can I read this? The interview I mentioned was way back in the 80s…