Missing Pet

My almost 2 yr old cat has been missing for a few days now, which is extremely strange since he is a very home ranged cat. If ANYONE has ANY information please please PM me…

Whereabouts do you live?

9th Ave East near Spereo’s corner store

Sorry to hear about your lost fella. He’s a fine dandy looking cat. I hope you find him.

Hey, 2 Cat avatars! :smiley:

bump

jesus wrote:

“Poke, Poke”

I’m hoping maybe hes just being adventurous but I’ve went all around the block and in the back of the woods near the creek calling for him… He never leaves my side so this is awful :frowning:

He replies to the name “Squirt” or “shitty kitty”
…ya don’t ask

arrrghh :imp:

Adventure cats like, I just pray to god that he’s ok. There are a few cat stories out there that they do go (walk about) for a few days. I just hope the BIG CAT didn’t snag him.

Where did you get that cool avatar Imagine?

and,

Why did he bump us? I have sharp nails! :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, well after looking at your cats pics, he doesn’t look too happy at home.

[quote=“Meowth”]Adventure cats like, I just pray to god that he’s ok. There are a few cat stories out there that they do go (walk about) for a few days. I just hope the BIG CAT didn’t snag him.

Where did you get that cool avatar Imagine?

and,

Why did he bump us? I have sharp nails! :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, well after looking at your cats pics, he doesn’t look too happy at home.[/quote]

not happy? hmm

He just doesn’t like me taking so many pics of him just waking up. I picked those photos to try and show his looks and patterns the best that I could.

I don’t know about that. Looks pretty destructive. Just kidding. Cute.

thanks
put up posters today
hopefully I get some info.

:cry:

found… :cry:

Why he tears…is your cat ok??

he died underneath our house
looks like he was poisoned… getting an autopsy because my neighbour is known for feeding a previous family of cats anti freeze…

[quote=“Imagine”]he died underneath our house
looks like he was poisoned… getting an autopsy because my neighbour is known for feeding a previous family of cats anti freeze…[/quote]

Woah. That’s shitty.

[quote=“Imagine”]he died underneath our house
looks like he was poisoned… getting an autopsy because my neighbour is known for feeding a previous family of cats anti freeze…[/quote]

Sorry to hear that.

Yeah
not the news I was hoping on hearing… where I found him under the house was directly underneath my room and exactly where he slept on the pillow on my bed… so he was almost in his favorite spot…

thanks for everyone who posted, even tho you had no information I still appreciate the support… thank you all.