Missing Pet

[quote=“Imagine”]he died underneath our house
looks like he was poisoned… getting an autopsy because my neighbour is known for feeding a previous family of cats anti freeze…[/quote]

:frowning: people who do that kind of shit are pathetic.

i am soooooo sorry to hear that :frowning:

he looked like my kittie named george.

my pup was poisned a few years ago. someone through some poison into our backyard from the golf course…fucking bastards. how pathetic it is to kill an animal.

i’m sooo sorry to hear that.

[quote=“JM”]i am soooooo sorry to hear that :frowning:

he looked like my kittie named george.

my pup was poisned a few years ago. someone through some poison into our backyard from the golf course…fucking bastards. how pathetic it is to kill an animal.

i’m sooo sorry to hear that.[/quote]

That’s horrible, I’m so sorry. I don’t understand how people can live with themselves after harming an animal in any way… it sickens me

This is definitely a horrible feeling, I wouldn’t wish this upon any enemy. I still find myself looking out the window expecting him to come running happy and healthy… but thats simply wishful thinking. I am extremely heart broken.

I’m sorry to hear about your cat. We all know that there are some pretty twisted people around, but it still is shocking that someone could do such a thing.

We used to live in the first block of 9th East. One of our cats simply disappeared - never did find anything. There are some real lunatics living in that area - I can say that from personal experience and that is a major reason why we now live elsewhere in Rupert.

autopsy results are back
something hit/landed on him and his main vessel to the heart busted and he bled out…

Really eh? Sorry to hear about that. Your cat looked really nice. Well I’m glad it wasn’t someone sick after all. Our cat is ready to have kittens.

:smiley:

Hey, nice to see some more animal-friendly posts over here. That’s really sad about your cat. I had a kitten once who was shot by a pellet gun and left on my doorstep in a cardboard box because my neighbor had “prize pidgeons” and he didn’t like cats in the area because they came into his yard. Total psycho.

Here, I have done this just for Imagine…RIP Squirt. :cry:

http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/12788/normal_Cat%20Memorial.jpg

thank you very much :cry:

got milk?

Awe, now those pics really hurt know that the little guy is gone.

He really was an amazing friend. When I’d take the dogs for a walk my little baby would be following right beside us. It’s a shame I deleted most of his videos 3 days before he went missing thinking hey, my cat is not going anywhere I can always make many many more… they were pretty adorable. I’ve decided to bury him close to home and sprinke his brothers remains in with him…

awww :cry: he was a sweet lil’ guy :frowning:

very much so :frowning: He’s gonna be deeply missed by everyone

I really appreciate the compassionate posts from everyone. I want to say a big thank you again to Meowth, warmed my heart to see such kind consideration. But it’s time for me to greive

This thread has played it’s role and now it’s time to let her move on.

Thread is being locked for her sake.