Mickey D's shutting down for 2 months

I was reliable. :smiley:

why is a bacon cheeseburger 1.39, but just a cheeseburger itself is 1.99, or you can order a bacon cheeseburger without the bacon for 1.39.Ā  I dont understand.

Thatā€™s what it meant to do.

Or you can just get a double cheese burgerā€¦

sooo, its like months later, did they fix anything there? my kids miss sitting with other kids and playing those n64ā€™s with the crappy controllers.

Theyve messed up every order Ive made there since, which at once a month isnt that many, but its the kind of errors that is bugging me.

1. 4 seperate times no toys in unhappy meal, despite being charged for them. times 4 kids, thats 16 toys at 1.50 a peice equals $24 over a 4 month period.

2. twice asked for McChicken sauce, was charged twice at 75 cents x 3 packets equaled 4.50 over same four months, no packets given. my wife mad, I sleep couch.

3. twice asked for 2 extra large fries, no fries. 2.50 x 2 x 2 = $10 over 4 months. Me and Wife had to share our fries with kids visiting, nice kids, bad order.

4. twice no straws, both times drive/wait/wait/finally leave through, I bought a box of straws.

5. twice no suger/cream/stir stick for coffee, no charge Im aware of, but it might be there, Ill check receipts.

6. twice I got up to try and talk to manager during slow times, stood around counter waiting, finally gave up, I got back to my table only to find it cleared off of any food, and my jacket/backpack still on there chair, plus my newspaper was still open to the page I was reading, how could anyone not know someone was still eating? I lost out on 2 whole meals @ 7 x 2 = $14.

Total overcharges = $52.50. Yes I have recieptsā€¦:wink:

All those screwed up orders, lost money, trouble with the wife, and you STILL keep going back?

Sounds to me like you need to get your priorities straight. Stop eating there. Sounds like your life will improve physically, financially, and emotionally.

Whatā€™s it going to take for you to realize this? A kick in the balls?

Was the other person of your party imaginary when they took away your half-eaten food from your table while you were away?Ā  Or were you just eating 2 meals yourself?

I agree thatā€™s some crappy service/listening skills on McDonalds part, but youā€™ve got to do something other than talk to the manager as obviously that isnā€™t going to solve anything.Ā  Try contacting their head office.Ā  Send them a nice little emailā€¦ the internet is a wonderful thing :smiley:

umm no kick in the balls needed mother dearest, your such a sweetheartā€¦

it was 4 times over a 4 month period, concidering some OTHER peoples eating habits I dont think you should judge us to harshly.

Im perfectly happy, even minus the 50 bucks, and even the night on the couch, but its you Im concerned about. Do you always go around attacking people? Pushing your opinions upon people? Were you that little kid in mall yelling for gumballs? I think you have agressive tendencies, possibly brought on by years of you beating yourself up. I have a little advice for you smurfette, try letting go of all that hate, and say something nice about yourself, like, Im a nice person, a good person, and damn it people like me!

smartass:

lol, it was two seperate times, 1 month apart.
its okey, Ill eventually email MCdā€™s HQ, and ask
about it all.

i donā€™t like paying for chicken sauce, itā€™s just mayo. do i pay extra to have it on my mcchicken, or on my burger? just a thought!

anytime they have screwed up my order which is numerous times i just call mcdonalds when i get home after going thru the drive thru and explained ive missed out on fries or whatever was missing . and they give you a free meal. no problems no questions anytime, sounds like you just have to approach it differently. ive done this at quite a few locations im sure any fast food joint does it .

and about the mayo thing i had ordered about $30 in food and they tried charging me for mayo . i said no and gave them all the food back before iĀ  paid for it any of it of course and just left. its a condiment i should get it lol.

sounds like you can verify all of this disappointed_dad, you should take it up with the manager or supervisor. Iā€™m sure theyā€™d refund you your money. If they denied that Iā€™d take my business elsewhere

Good thing I never go there. Donā€™t believe what they serve is food anyway. When my brainwashed kids wanted their McD fix I always ordered a hamburger from Green Apple and we swung by after the McD pickup. I miss Green Apple.

We canā€™t even get a FREE SMILE anymore!Ā  :angry:

Cmon Dadioā€¦she kicks us all in the nutz once in a while to keep us honest.

Ease up on herā€¦take her with a grain salt ā€¦not hot sauce.

They should ban fast food period.
Look at the obesity we encounter.  Soon to be pandemic

There is actually a sign behind the counter that says ā€œSmile Zoneā€ or something like thatā€¦

they have to know how to read for that sign to work

(Smile Zone)----> :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:<----(Smile Zone)

itā€™s about time, that place is nasty and has not changed once since the day it opened.

Quick question.
How many of you have ever worked in retail, let alone a restaurant?