Mickey D's shutting down for 2 months

ditto, and also have you any children? have you had them taken away? have you had them cry after you and you can’t stop and turn around and pick them up? the answer is probably no, so mate, please STFU.

I’m a smoker and an occasional McDonalds visitor and i’m light years away from being filthy and disgusting.
I’m also gracious enough not to make boorish remarks that tend to alienate people. 

People, people, it’s a joke!!!  He’s kidding!  Get a sense of humour!

You know, Jesus IS trying to save us all.

I dont find that sense of humour funny at all.

You must like to smoke and eat at Mc D’s then…

To answer your assumption I have never smoked. I just dont think calling a smoker filthy and disgusting is right or accurate, whether it is a joke or not. McDicks…meh I can take it or leave it…every so often I have a craving for it :smiley:

Yep…jesus is pulling your chain, people:-)

MickeyD’s is dirty!  I dont mind their food every few months but it has been so disgustingly dirty inside and out! Drive through is so slow and walk inside and kick the garbage out of your way to make it to a till. That restaurant has gone done hill! When i see a place that dirty it makes me wonder how the food is cooked and how clean the kitchen is!

Walk inside and be prepared for a long waite! Slowest McDonalds that I have been in!

Stand in line for 20 minutes, then they give you the wrong order and then stand in line again to get your order right and watch their faces! Like it was YOUR fault they screwed up!

You are soo right! I hate going in there sometimes…you cant leave that place without a mistake!

The drive through is worse. IT’S A DRIVE THROUGH, NOT A DRIVE, SIT, AND WAIT!!!

What ever happened to SERVICE?

I thought Mc Donalds was famous for that, it seems to have gone to the dogs.

not everyone in mcdonalds is bad, I have a couple of friends who work the grill and they’re the fastest workers I have ever seen.

Huh?  When has McDonalds ever been famous for service?

In my experience, most retail and restaurant owners LOVE to hire people who used to work at McD’s cause their training, esp. in service.  I do not see that here though!

Their work ethic as well. The fact that you have to get things done FAST so it can be ready and waiting at the window. But it’s not like that here, it used to be, but it isn’t anymore. I can’t understand why. And the employees aren’t even very friendly most of the time. It’s just sad.

IT starts with Management always has…bad management = bad public relations…

It’s because McDonald’s doesn’t hire enough people. Most nights when I worked during the summer I’d be alone at till. We can’t handle 20 people at one till at one time so that’s why it is slow. Sadly, they still won’t hire enough people.

True.

Management is like that everywhere.

Minimum hours at minimum wage, and then they wonder why employees don’t stick around and are un reliable. :unamused:

But hey that’s life. That’s why I’m  seeking a union job.  :laughing: