Mackenzie Countrywide store

MacKenzie was the name of the original owner 80 or more years ago.

will the sales and inventory improve maybe?

Not a fan of their website. Only checked the sofas and almost all said contact local store.
Also not a fan of their misleading advertising,such as “everything must go” because I was in there the last day and the store was full of their old stuff and the sales were marginal at best because if everything really did have to go one would expect a lot more than 20-25% of a full store in the final couple hours.

Heard thru grapevine a beautiful designer store Ashley Furniture Homestore is coming to Terrace,
I visited one in Alberta and they are very beautiful to shop in with lots of variety!

I am not 100% sure, but I think you can order “Ashley Furniture” from Mackenzie.

Found this link:

mackenziebrandsource.ca/mcwe … pby/Ashley

City Furniture in Rupert sells Ashley furniture, I’m sitting on one of their sofas now. Go online and check it out but I don’t see the big deal ! It’s pretty but there are much better brand names out there!

Ditto … Ashely is okay but don’t get all the fuss. My experience has been though that City Furniture is better to deal with than Mckenzie’s

Agreed. I prefer City Furniture.

City furniture for the win every time.
I have always been treated very well by the folks at city furniture. After my last experience with brand X I will never set foot in the place again no matter the name on the front. Nothing quite like paying for new and ending up with the dusty worn floor model in spite of their promises.