Local Business in Prince Rupert

What about the envelope sealer and postage machine beside it that we work on also. I guess i can say im up in that price range also with you Al since i work on it once in a whyle also. How much would you say the one we just moved on tuesday was worth.?

$1.25 more than yo momma sucka

Well you must be rich then, Eso.

This would be about 2 times ago that I worked at the Friendship House. For those that don’t know, I tend to work there for months upon months, get laid off, only to get hired back again. So yeah, 2 times ago, or about a year and a half ago or so.

[quote=“alistair”]We did what???

On second thought, we might have tried to repair it, as those go for around $350. $60 is better than $350, but if it failed again, how were we to know if nobody told us. We’d charge for the labour, but credit the customer towards the purchase of the actual solution (Print unit in this case) if we were wrong or the solution didn’t last. Taking for granted we’re talking about a Fujitsu PrintPartner 10/14V. Russ, if you’re still with the FriendShip House, dig up the invoice and I’ll see what I can do for you. If we can confirm the time frames, we could issue a free credit towards labour.

Also, I very disinctly remember going to the friend ship house (No charge) to switch the keyboard and mouse plugs around, even though I told the person on the phone thats what she did wrong and she could do it her self.[/quote]

Yeah, the print unit was $300, but the invoice ended up $430 after taxes. Needless to say, the boss wasn’t too happy. Fuck, we might as well have bought a whole new printer. But yeah, I told Mike to just order us a new one, but he’s a dumbass. And yeah, you’re right about the printer model; it was a Fujitsu Printpartner 10V. I am with the Friendship House again. But I don’t care. It’s not worth the time to attempt to dig up an invoice from the last fiscal year. As for the keyboard/mouse thing, I wouldn’t doubt that. Even when I do the simplest things, people tend to be amazed that I fixed their problem.

well im not an idiot and should someone ask me to service a machine like that i would refer them to someone who was qualified to do the job. Fixing that kind of equipment isnt what i do thats like calling you up to operate an airplane you dont do it you tell them to call someone who does.

He ment Jason and I. As you drove and i did the work if i REMEMBER correctly…

who cares one of you two should show your boss this forum though so he can realize what an ass he is and perhaps change his behavior and maybe get some customers back. I will never be one of them though unless you are the only store in town that carries the part and i need it right away.

Personally i would rather pay 20 bucks shipping on a product that costs a dollar than buy it there.

http://www.boners.com/content/788235.1.jpg

wow

this poll needs a neither option.

Boy, the intelligence level in here sure did drop when Jleaman and MrJ started going at it.

MrJ – The question was Which is the better computer store? Neither is not an answer you can give.

wow the intelligence level sure dropped to 0 when you posted. Neither one is better.

Just out of curiousity was the registration process too hard for you too?

I HOPE (UN) CREATIVE SEESTEMS BURNS IN HELL :smiling_imp:

DATA BOY OWNZ!!!

jason or al what does a 10 foot cat 5 cable in your store?

uhh that was me… fuckin cookies login to my site and you get logged out here.

That sentence no verb.

wow pick out grammar or left out words im busy i make mistakes get a life its obvious what i meant.
what does it cost for those of you who are dumb and cant figure out what i meant.

Too busy for a period here or there?

When comparing two objects, one has to be better or both are equal. As for the question, depending on who you are, CS is either dramatically better or dramatically the worse. Somehow I doubt we’re equal though. Maybe if you have zero opinion about either, but how could that be if you’re even posting about it.

ANYWAY…

TN-310 Cat 5 10/100/350 10’ Patch Cable $6.95

Please note that this is a 350mhz cable. Again, high quality shit.

there you go to me they are equal data boy 10 something for the same cable. Creative the owners a dick so i wont shop there data boy is overpriced.