Joe Biden beats Trump

When I saw the “Top Ally Congratulates Biden” I though it was Putin…
(he also did, finally)

YAY!!! It’s all over but the snivelling and whinging

1 Like

Thirty days until ##Cheetoh Hitler leaves office.

He’s going to try everything not to leave on January 20th, maybe even martial law to overturn the results.

1 Like

Yes. The other factor to consider is that he’s a coward. He enjoys saying a lot of outlandish things to frighten the American people. He has no courage or integrity. He always puts himself first. I’m hopeful that the martial law talk is another fever dream for Trump. Twenty eight days.

1 Like

first he is only doing this to raise money for his pac, he has amassed about 290 million so far and he is free to use it as he sees fit, can we say pay off his 400 million in loans due in 2 years, the poor schmucks that can not afford to give him money are giving him money, so the only thing Trump has been successful at is conning the poor folks, oh and his next gig will not be the apprenctice, it will be another famous tv shoe THE BIGGEST LOSER, oh come on that was worth at least a groan or two :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Anarchy in Washington, led by Trump.

Absolute madness! They should invoke article 25 and remove the cheetoh hitler from office now.

1 Like

democracy

1 Like

Last full day in office for the ##cheetoh hitler. I’m hopeful that the only inappropriate thing he does today is to issue a lot of pardons.

Buh Bye, Donald! Time to lawyer up!

2 Likes

Lol. At this point Trumps lawyers are gonna demand payment in advance.

1 Like