Is drinking and driving a good idea

Am I reading this right?

given the situation I speak from it is not ironic that I accuse others of bravado and immaturity. …and given the postings I have observed over the past six months from a few of you …is more then warranted.

“put up or shut up girls”…what are you five years old

[quote=“DUDE”]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=(http://www.youtube.com/v/0wf5wT0hrdU)

DUDE, in the help section of HTMF it shows how to embed a youtube video:-)

http://hackingthemainframe.com/smf/index.php/topic,7269.0.html[/quote]

victims of crime have to right to yell and scream once in awhile especially when the injustice is being done again and again by so many and the family I have left are being endangered by it.

Now if you cant understand that then there is something wrong with you.

Again you must take into account the situation I am coming from but then most people understand this …those that dont …choose to critizise the method because they cant argue with the message.

:smiley:

[quote=“trilinearmipmap”]
I asked the officers why they don’t charge more people, their answers were:

1.  It takes hours of paperwork to process one drunk driver, this takes the officer away from his duties for most of his shift.

2.  The court system is so lax it is pointless to prosecute most drunk drivers, convictions are hard to get and even if a drunk driver is convicted the left-wing judge will not dole out any severe punishment.[/quote]

Well the first point might be a valid one but the second is crap. Someone convicted of drinking and driving gets a hefty fine AND gets a one year driving prohibition. Mandatory. The court system has no say. In fact there is a minimum fine. The judge can only increase it. I’d say that just the fact that they can’t legally drive for one year meets one of goals society wants… that being getting them off the road. If they choose to drive while prohibited? Jail time. I have no doubt that some RCMP members might think that’s a weak sentence for a convicted drunk driver. You have to remember though that more than a few RCMP members think that EVERYONE who is convicted should get jail time. That’s not an insult to the RCMP by the way… it’s just their perspective on how things should work. This is why we don’t have the RCMP punishing people and instead have a Judge to do so.

You still whining about that? Awesome.  :astonished:

Great.  Nothing like stinking up the thread. (lol)

heh… never expected to see Emma to be on that list…

I think the point that they were making is that quite often if an impaired driver pleads not guilty, plea bargaining takes place and often the criminal charges are dropped in favour of a guilty plea of Driving Without Due Care and Attention.

maddvan.bc.ca/news_bains1.php

Why are the names of the many local drug dealers, sex offenders and petty theives not made public when charges are laid?? How about publicly humiliating them too?  Why single out one group??  These are the people who really choose to live their lives in a dishonest manner with no regard for the law as opposed to making a single poor choice.

Why? most likely because they made a deal with the police. The police often let these scum slide in exchange for information.

LMAO :smiley: