Is Christy Clark Finished!

I have been following a blog written by Alex G Tsakumis now for well over a year and have come to the conclusion that the Premier of this province has and is a total disaster for all BC residents…
Alex (the writer) has documented how she has manipulated,lied,and bullied her way to get the top job in the province…He has well over a 100,000 people reading his blog,which is the largest here in BC…
The material he has covered about her,for those that don,t know about him,include the BCRail Scandal and how complicit she is on this,and want,s it buried (DEEP)…the insider lobbyists that ignore the legislature…the Jasper Atwal story who campaigned for her during the election process,and again lied about knowing him…and just LATELY how she stole the pins which enabled her to become Premier during the leadership race!
Here is a link from a while back that shows just what kind of person she REALLY is…once a cheat,ALWAYS a cheat!

robbinssceresearch.com/polls/poll_781.html

Here is the link to Alex,s website if you don,t all ready know about it and his truly exceptional reporting on her and the BC Liberals…but be warned that some of the things you read about will want you to scream/puke/cry/ or maybe all of them…Its THAT BAD!!!

alexgtsakumis.com/

I have been following a blog written by Alex G Tsakumis now for well over a year and have come to the conclusion that the Premier of this province has and is a total disaster for all BC residents…
Alex (the writer) has documented how she has manipulated,lied,and bullied her way to get the top job in the province…He has well over a 100,000 people reading his blog,which is the largest here in BC…
The material he has covered about her,for those that don,t know about him,include the BCRail Scandal and how complicit she is on this,and want,s it buried (DEEP)…the insider lobbyists that ignore the legislature…the Jasper Atwal story who campaigned for her during the election process,and again lied about knowing him…and just LATELY how she stole the pins which enabled her to become Premier during the leadership race!
Here is a link from a while back that shows just what kind of person she REALLY is…once a cheat,ALWAYS a cheat!

robbinssceresearch.com/polls/poll_781.html

Here is the link to Alex,s website if you don,t all ready know about it and his truly exceptional reporting on her and the BC Liberals…but be warned that some of the things you read about will want you to scream/puke/cry/ or maybe all of them…Its THAT BAD!!!

alexgtsakumis.com/

if the media didnt hammer her for showing up in burns lake immediately after the mill blew up for a photo op armed with empty promises there is no hope of them covering any sort of scandal. though her and campbell deserve to be in prison…

prison would be appropriate. mainstream media, corporate owned, still refuses to report.

“Christy Clark…deserves to be in prison”

Please elaborate, I am intrigued.

Prison?? For what? I don’t agree with much of what the Liberal government has done but there’s been nothing criminal. Gee, I don’t even think that anyone has been found to have forged any documents either.

BC Rail, the sale of the fast cats for less than the scrap value are two examples of things that should be criminal off the top of my head… or how about the deletion of emails pertaining to BC rail and then the ordered deletion of the backups of those emails and then the deletion of the backups of those backups well before the required retention time was up? Surely deleting evidence should be a crime?

Yes I think that would be a criminal act… There is a lot of dirty things going on in our government and I’m sure if we ever got a look at what is really going on we could find something criminal.

[quote=“jesus”]

BC Rail, the sale of the fast cats for less than the scrap value are two examples of things that should be criminal off the top of my head… or how about the deletion of emails pertaining to BC rail and then the ordered deletion of the backups of those emails and then the deletion of the backups of those backups well before the required retention time was up? Surely deleting evidence should be a crime?

Yes I think that would be a criminal act… There is a lot of dirty things going on in our government and I’m sure if we ever got a look at what is really going on we could find something criminal.[/quote]

The fast cats were an NDP issue and it’s unfair to pin their fate on the Liberals who inherited that mess.

The sale of BC Rail was a strategic move that benefits us. Of course the majority of the population that lives in the lower mainland wouldn’t appreciate this but it’s nice to have a government make a bold move that impacts the north positively.

“Rustad says investments at the Port of Prince Rupert would never have been made without the sale of BC rail, nor would the loading facilities have been built in Prince George to handle returning traffic.”

opinion250.com/blog/view/188 … ?%20%20%20

[quote=“Crazy Train”]

Yes I think that would be a criminal act… There is a lot of dirty things going on in our government and I’m sure if we ever got a look at what is really going on we could find something criminal.

The fast cats were an NDP issue and it’s unfair to pin their fate on the Liberals who inherited that mess.

The sale of BC Rail was a strategic move that benefits us. Of course the majority of the population that lives in the lower mainland wouldn’t appreciate this but it’s nice to have a government make a bold move that impacts the north positively.

“Rustad says investments at the Port of Prince Rupert would never have been made without the sale of BC rail, nor would the loading facilities have been built in Prince George to handle returning traffic.”

opinion250.com/blog/view/188 … ?%20%20%20[/quote]

I dont give a fuck that it was sold I give a fuck about the obvious illegal activities surrounding the sale. The fast cats and their failure certainly was an ndp failure but the sale of them at below scrap metal value was certainly a bc liberal issue. They sold them that cheap just to make a point so they could bitch about the fast cats for a decade.

I dont support the NDP either but its been a decade and is time for change. There is no doubt in my mind that the liberals are corrupt to the core and all of them are only in it to line their pockets and the pockets of their friends. Just look at the how our tax dollars earmarked for education get funnelled to private enterprise via the carbon tax. Lets be realistic if thats not criminal it fucking should be.

I don’t believe that there is a political party out there Federal, Provincial that is there for the people. We are all screwed no matter who we vote for. I personally don’t like Adrien Dix, I like Mike Farnworth better, I don’t think I will vote in the next election because I don’t like any of the political parties but we shall see when the time comes. NDP are against log exports, which would effect us in Rupert. We all know unless something miraculous happens that the Liberals will be out the next election, but now you have the up and coming BC Conservatives which could change the landscape of BC provincial politics. I think there all a bunch of liars, cheats and crooks, sure there are some good ones but you never hear about them.

The sale of BC Rail was predicated on insider information, bribery and influence peddling, all of which are illegal. Remember that no matter how much money we as northerners gain, it is only the tiniest fraction of money that the corporate executives will make on profits gained through illegal practices. We are small fish who are kept happy with crumbs tossed to us from above.

Keep reading Tsakumis’ blog…it clearly details a litany of illegal or unethical practices by Christie and the Liberals. And before someone says something glib like, “all politicians are crooks,” remember that politicians are only as corrupt as we allow them to be.

What’s with all these extreme statements??? Let’s settle down for a moment.

If you truly believe that not a single political parties is working to better peoples’ lives, please go to another country where you can evade your taxes and get away from society.
If you honestly believe a democratically elected politician should be jailed because you don’t believe she is working for the best interests of British Columbians, please refrain from voting. I would rather not be plunged into post-WW2 Eastern European society.
If you will convince yourself that associating with the Liberal brand makes you corrupt, I invite you to throw yourself under a bus, for generalities that broad offer nothing fruitful to a conversation. Try sitting down with Pat Bell, MLA for PG. Call up Donny Van Dyk and have a conversation about what his vision is for this region. There are plenty of honest and hardworking people who associate themselves under the Liberal banner. Don’t let the most obvious bad apples blur your vision for all the good ones underneath.
If you truly believe we are all screwed no matter who we vote for why are you bothering spending your time in this conversation?

I completely agree that the BC Rail scandal needs a full public inquiry, because without one we are all left in search of answers. Everything else is heresay, so if people vote on rumour, we will have a terrible government that will not be representative of our desires and ill responsive to our needs.

Basically what I’m getting at is that for anything good to come out of this whole situation with the Liberals, we all need to be willing to have a balanced conversation without being so extreme.

WAH WAHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHH If the “good” bc liberals didnt want to be painted by the same brush as the “bad apples” then maybe they shouldnt be supporting the bad apples and should have ousted clark and the other shitbag corrupt liberals long ago.

I don’t care if you think these people are good they are certainly not just by the fact they are supporting one of (if not the most) corrupt party in our province (countries?) history. Every step of the way the government has shut down any investigation into this shady deal and continues to prevent the auditor general from doing their job. Call a spade a spade, even the “good” bc liberals are corrupt by association.

I’m a huge advocate of banning political parties or any association amongst elected representatives that could be construed as a party. We should be electing people to represent us and choosing a premier from that lot. We also need a better means to bring down a government and call an election, the next year is going to cost the people of BC major assets that are helping support our government services.

You’d have to be a naive idiot to think any sitting member of the BC liberals supports the people of this province. They serve only to line their pockets.

Who’s extreme?
Pay the $6 million legal bill for guilty pleas and a vow of silence.

Then out comes a memo that Christy was in like a fly on shit. What’s her response?
He’s a convicted criminal, you gonna believe anything he says?

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!
My God, anyone left out there who doesn’t presume guilt and demand proof of innocence on the part of the Liberals has gotta be retarded.

Yep. Christy has to go, and the silence of her Cabinet speaks louder than words…Time for a change. None of them are not serving us well, but are serving only selfish gains. System is flawed, but that does not preclude democratic voice, and loud questions…enough pussy footing around, because MSM has not been doing their job.

[quote=“jesus”]WAH WAHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHH If the “good” bc liberals didnt want to be painted by the same brush as the “bad apples” then maybe they shouldnt be supporting the bad apples and should have ousted clark and the other shitbag corrupt liberals long ago.

I don’t care if you think these people are good they are certainly not just by the fact they are supporting one of (if not the most) corrupt party in our province (countries?) history. Every step of the way the government has shut down any investigation into this shady deal and continues to prevent the auditor general from doing their job. Call a spade a spade, even the “good” bc liberals are corrupt by association.

I’m a huge advocate of banning political parties or any association amongst elected representatives that could be construed as a party. We should be electing people to represent us and choosing a premier from that lot. We also need a better means to bring down a government and call an election, the next year is going to cost the people of BC major assets that are helping support our government services.

You’d have to be a naive idiot to think any sitting member of the BC liberals supports the people of this province. They serve only to line their pockets.[/quote]

Well said, I totally agree!

WHO CARES…we are all screwed regardless, NDP , Liberals,Conservatives they are all the same. If you think the NDP are going to be your saviours think again. The will probably be more generous with spending money, but who will pay for that…we will with higher taxes. Christy Clarke is not to blame for everything. The blame starts squarely with Gordon Campbell.

I really hope we get to the bottom of this at some point.

As far as I am concerned, if the NDP gets in we are all screwed. You can kiss all the big industries that give people jobs and pay them well,
good bye. If it was up to them we’d be a tourist province and living on minimum wage. I’m not about to do so and I am pretty sure alot of other people aren’t. They spend our tax dollar like it’s a non repayable credit line then up our taxes to compensate. If they can promomise to keep big industries here in BC, they just might get my vote. I highly doubt it though.

[quote=“jyoung”]As far as I am concerned, if the NDP gets in we are all screwed. You can kiss all the big industries that give people jobs and pay them well,
good bye. If it was up to them we’d be a tourist province and living on minimum wage. I’m not about to do so and I am pretty sure alot of other people aren’t. They spend our tax dollar like it’s a non repayable credit line then up our taxes to compensate. If they can promomise to keep big industries here in BC, they just might get my vote. I highly doubt it though.[/quote]

Haven’t been paying much attention for the past decade have you? The liberals have done a far worse job with our economy than the NDP could have ever imagined.

Not to mention all of our money making assets have been sold off so someone else can profit from things taxpayers invested billions into. We’re now left with nothing but a big hole in provincial revenues that will have to be filled with higher taxes and we all know under the liberals it wont be large corporations that pay them it will be you and I.