HTMF annual shareholder meeting

HTMF - convention.

haha

[quote=“timbits”]HTMF - convention.

haha[/quote]

Those happen at Subway… didn’t you read the memo.

For some strange reason, Subway is one of the only places I see HTMF’ers, other than driving around, and playing softball.

We had a mini-meet there just last week.

[quote=“smartass”]

[quote=“timbits”]HTMF - convention.

haha[/quote]

Those happen at Subway… didn’t you read the memo.

For some strange reason, Subway is one of the only places I see HTMF’ers, other than driving around, and playing softball.

We had a mini-meet there just last week.[/quote]

I could trip over 99.9% of the people that post here and not know who they are. The only one I know personally is Jason (oh woe is me).

Ha, then again you dont know me either sooo…

I think Ive seen Hoshq cause of all the mentions of his van. I keep looking for Eso’s car but have not seen it as of yet but I dont think I’d miss it if I did see it…

Ive seen MiG around once in a while but thats about all.

I’m telling you, we need an HTMF night at Cowpuccino’s or something. Somewhere where we could have wireless access (I’ll bring laptops!), and we can sit around and just post on the site instead of talking to each other. Heh, kidding, but seriously, I would bring some laptops.

I’d be into that. See if we could flood the Yacht club circuit from there.
Ive got a laptop w/wireless Ive been wanting to field test.

As long as we dont have to wear nametags.

Hi my name is VMS.

I’m game. I’ll be in town this weekend too. :smiling_imp:

All those that have htmf stickers should wear them.

or just having a laptop open to htmf would be enough.

Ok, so we just need to decide on a time. How’s Sunday at Cowpuccino’s? What time is good?

ill bring my ibook : O )

Well I’ll probably be leaving town late afternoon. If I can make, I can make. If not, oh well. What about early Saturday evening?? Then again that is a busy time for the place…

What day/time is good for people?

I have an 802.11b repeater that I can mount in the window or something like that, to give us better range. Or mount it on the dash of the car or somewhere…

Early Saturday evening is great for me. Also early Sunday afternoon.

Mothers Day on Sunday. Dont know about others but wouldnt be able to make it that day.

totally slipped my mind. Mother’s day is a no no.

Saturday then? Monday evening?

Saturday!!

Monday evening would work. Might even get away with Sat evening too depending on time.

Ok what time Saturday? (oh and sounds like I will be the only geek at the meet without a laptop)

Saturday evening?

I can bring multiple laptops.

Sounds like a plan :smile: I hope it is convenient for everyone who is interested.