HTMF annual shareholder meeting

[quote=“VMS”]

Those happen at Subway… didn’t you read the memo.

For some strange reason, Subway is one of the only places I see HTMF’ers, other than driving around, and playing softball.

We had a mini-meet there just last week.

I could trip over 99.9% of the people that post here and not know who they are. The only one I know personally is Jason (oh woe is me).

Ha, then again you dont know me either sooo…

I think Ive seen Hoshq cause of all the mentions of his van. I keep looking for Eso’s car but have not seen it as of yet but I dont think I’d miss it if I did see it…

Ive seen MiG around once in a while but thats about all.[/quote]

You know me?

My car is hard to miss, little yellow and blue Chevette with a snorkel.

hahaha… little bit early for snorkel season isn’t it? I havent seen a chevette in ages.

[quote=“MiG”]Saturday evening?

I can bring multiple laptops.
[/quote]

that might work.

[quote=“TranscendingRationality”]
You know me?
My car is hard to miss, little yellow and blue Chevette with a snorkel.[/quote]

No cant say that I have. But if you see someone wave at you you dont know, it might be me.

Could the location of Breakers be a possibility?? Or any other licensed establishment?

just bring a flask, hoser.

Well, we could meet at one place and move on if necessary… laptops look less out of place at cowpuccino’s :wink:

Actually it wasnt a matter of drinking. It was just a way to avoid possible annoying minors. geesh

Are you planning on going Scrub?

I’m not sure, i might get roped into going crabbing after work. depending on the time i’ll probably say yo for a bit.

If someone were to get a hold of me on msn (or possibly on here) whenever the meet is, I could probably be convinced to put in an appearance.

Me too, I have no laptop but whatever, coffee works. I have a feelin that if Eso and I appear, all attention will be redirectedt o our sweet automotive paintjobs. More so at Eso’s.

[quote=“MiG”]Saturday evening?

I can bring multiple laptops.[/quote]

Sounds like fun. If my wife isn’t in labour I’ll try to be there. Plus I owe you a coke. What time?

ok, so it would have to be early tomorrow afternoon, or later tomorrow evening. I’m thinking 1PM or so at Cowpuccino’s, or later on 9PM or so.

Any comments?

If I were to remember or be reminded and I didn’t have any other pressing issues I could probably show up with my sweet ride.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS MUSIC COMING FROM?!!!

Is there music on this page or is there something really funky going on with my computer! Agggghhhh!!!

Tomorrow at 1 does not work for me. I work until 5. Afterwards might work. But if we wait until 9 there’s a good chance I won’t be able to drive there.

any time works for me.

[quote=“MiG”]ok, so it would have to be early tomorrow afternoon, or later tomorrow evening. I’m thinking 1PM or so at Cowpuccino’s, or later on 9PM or so.

Any comments?[/quote]

Is the Cow open after 9? I could take lunch at 1pm as I work on Sat and hang for a bit, but after 9 would be fine.

[quote=“TranscendingRationality”]If I were to remember or be reminded and I didn’t have any other pressing issues I could probably show up with my sweet ride.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS MUSIC COMING FROM?!!!

Is there music on this page or is there something really funky going on with my computer! Agggghhhh!!![/quote]

Bananaphone? ahaha…

ok, let’s just do it in the afternoon? I’ll go down there at 12:30 or so with laptops and see who shows up?