How to become a millionare in prince rupert

for sale -----water fountains we build to your specs

9 pennys free with every water fountain

There is a say if success doesn’t come to you then you go to it.

Well, it will certainly bring wealth to the person selling water fountains! Or you can use your fountain for the salmon farm!

I thought you said to get a door chime and water fountain???

If this is all Rupert folks have to say then its a sad day for our town,wake
up folks before all this arrogance and negative out look distroys us.

OK Smurfette and I have not always seen eye to eye, and she is constantly correcting my spelling or grammatical errors…so I ask you now Smurfette where are you?!  Ajay said “distroys”…I am not an English major but this is killing even me.

LOL, well we’ve long since abandoned hope that ajaye will discover the wonders of spell check, our only hope now is for divine intervention or maybe some kind of cognitive spelling program that predicts errors before ajaye hits the keyboard

I love this community, I hope to see it prosper.  But I’m not about to go online and preach about spirituality, water fountains, and door chimes to make it happen. 

Correct your grammar, use commas, spellcheck and proof-read then maybe htmf’ers will take you seriously.  I’m sorry Ajaye but you come across as joke, (no offense - just constructive criticism)

If you want to see change in this community go out and do it - you cant give people inspiration over a forum.  “Be the change you want to see” Then come back and tell us what you have done to make this community a better place to live

Have to agree with you on this one StackedSports but you forgot to mention the nine pennies…Just sayin’  :smiley:

I thought i would be the Dr.deepac Chopra of prince Rupert.