How to become a millionare in prince rupert

next time theres a rainbow im gonna follow it and see if it leads to your house

I got it…selling Rupert rainbows as necklaces to tourists…we could call them “rings around the collars”

LMAO  :smiley:

I know of one locally-based more-than-lucrative pyramid scheme. Send me $300 and I’ll tell you all about it. Please allow 8-12 Weeks for return mail (so I can get outta the country).

we need to open more value added manufacturing in Rupert,lets take waste wood
and turn it into energy.The idea of fish farming is good at the pulp site with those
big tanks out there.

BOO ON FISH FARMING!!!

big tanks for making beer?

In my mind, you win!

I am 100% against raising salmon in the ocean, but if they can do it on dryland in a way that does not hurt wild salmon, I could live with it.

I think working with the first nations will bring more jobs and investment
to Prince Rupert.kitkatla has purchased the Rona store and is doing very well in
logging,the Haida guwai trust has 50 million which can help with joint partnerships.
Port Simpson is dealing with buy Watson island and there is opportunities there.

Do what with Watson Island??  What can you do with that site?  Its only good for heavy industry - your fish farm scheme will never work in that area.  Do you have any idea how many millions of dollars it will cost to de-toxify that land??  If I recall correctly the site next to Canfisco was estimated at 2 million (this was years ago).

Keep dreaming Ajaye - your chances are better with the lottery :smiley:

He doesn’t need to bother with any lottery !  Apparently, according to many of his posts, he has a family of multi-millionnaires  :neutral_face:

The mayor of new york is a billionare and i herd that our mayor is a millionare,
so why cant we make prince Rupert a success? Because we don’t think positive
Dr thepic Chopra said we are what we think our minds control our destiny the
universe is in our minds and the energy we with in us will take us to greater
things for not only wealth but for peace of mind and happiness with in our inner
self’s.god has made us very special we have the power to change if we only
allow our sup conscious mind to work for us and not against us.

the mayor if he is wealthy im sure didn’t make his money in town.
god made you not me . i came from a monkey.

Dr Who?  Deepak Chopra perhaps?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepak_Chopra

deepakchopra.com/

I think that the former idea would go a long way in helping the later one…wouldn’t you say?

Yes sorry Dr.deepac Chopra is the one i was thinking about,his teachings
on the mind and soul really has meaning to it.

There are some who are so positive that they never recognize the negative things which are controlling their life. Those are the things which hold people back and need personal work to progress. So positive they are negative.

your entertaining to say the least ajaye… I shake my head reading some of your posts. I don’t want to mess with your head, but I do think your messing with ours, and perhaps on purpose… so into the universe we go, onto greater things, and let our sup conscious mind guide us to our destiny…  :wink:

Yes we must allow our minds to open up to the great possibilities to the
outside energy of our universe.If we remove all negative energy we will
allow positive thoughts to flow into our lives.I will share a secret on how
to use energy to help you gain wealth in your home.First buy a water fountain
and put it into your front entrance of your home put 9 pennies into it and make
sure the water is flowing this will bring wealth into your home and positive energy.