Hot knifing

That’s a pretty awesome concert resume, JC!

And, being a stoner from the late 70s/early 80s, the weed these days is much stronger than it was back then. That’s why, back then, everybody had their own bag and we’d smoke like 10 joints at a time.

Shit, that reminds me, does anyone remember smoking with gas masks? We used to steal them from the fire hall; it got so everyone had one. Someone would either super-toke it up the hose until your face disappeared behind the coils of smoke, and then you would suck it in with one, big breath. That was a rush! I passed out once and then threw up, I was so messed up. Also, some guys would rig a pipe at the end of the hose.

Super-tokin’. That seems so weird now.

I can’t understand the fascination for the all the weird ways weed is smoked. Isn’t the purpose of taking it the effect you get after it’s entered your body? If it’s just the smoke effect your looking for, a cigar would do the trick too and you would have much more smoke to play with. Try that gas mask trick with a big cuban and see what happens.

It’s just like intercourse. It is simply the act of putting your penis into a woman’s vagina and thrusting it in and out, but the sensation is changed by the positions in which you can enter.

Well never did get into the masks and those weird pipes much , stayed close to the roots plus always figured if I was to be busted in those days, which would have been real stupid on my part why get busted with something real stupid looking like a mask on my face. Well if the weed is stronger these days, I am happy to just sit on the sideline and watch I guess.

[quote=“poolboy”]

It’s just like intercourse. It is simply the act of putting your penis into a woman’s vagina and thrusting it in and out, but the sensation is changed by the positions in which you can enter.[/quote]

I can’t understand the different positions for intercourse either. :laughing:

A “lid” worked out to be about 2/3 oz. I recall 5 of us smoking an entire ounce at an abandoned resort near Rock Creek using gas masks, chillums, hot knives on campstoves and every imaginable device known to heads at the time. A lady came up to our picnic table with a huge bag of carrots and her face frozen in a mask of sheer terror and told us we should ‘at least keep our vitamin levels up’… my friend Tom promptly carved the fattest carrot into a pipe. The highlight of the day was in midst toke from our 4 1/2 ft hookah a voice called out “Howard S**** what the HELL are you doing?” and there was Howie’s auntie walking her poodle in the middle of fucking nowhere.

More how to…

How to catch a cat.

Because to one particular cat is raiding our Cat’s food outside. Grrrr.

feralcat.com/trapinst.html