Grad Prank?

Tom Cruise is such a retard.

no … hes in “love”

Hence being a retard.
Zing!

[quote=“Corrupt_File”]Hence being a retard.
Zing![/quote]

ahhaha shit i got burned pretty bad … ahha but peep this its pretty funny kinda looks like tom makes the dude cry ahhaha

tampabays10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=15047

I watched that interview. Tom was just trying to be serious there. What a wanker.

yeha i know ahha but tom got him back kinda …

If i was tom i woulda laughed it off. and then probably got him some other way…like spraying him back. but i wouldn’t given the dude a big speech about morals. and if i were the reporter i would’ve been like “TOM, chill-out, its called a joke…” Tom acted like such a little bitch.

about his marriage, I don’t really like katie holmes. i dont know about u guys. I REALLY didn’t like her in Batman. It should’ve been a different girl in the movie.

What do you expect from someone who belongs to a religion made up by a science fiction writer?

[quote=“zK.k31k1.h1X”]If i was tom i woulda laughed it off. and then probably got him some other way…like spraying him back. but i wouldn’t given the dude a big speech about morals. and if i were the reporter i would’ve been like “TOM, chill-out, its called a joke…” Tom acted like such a little bitch.

about his marriage, I don’t really like katie holmes. i dont know about u guys. I REALLY didn’t like her in Batman. It should’ve been a different girl in the movie.[/quote]

Actually Tom handled it really well. He said what was completely neccessary, “Why would you do that?”

Katie Holmes has some stellar boobs though!

I could loop her scene in The Gift for as long as it takes… :wink:

tinyurl.com/byu28