Grad Prank?

[quote=“smartass”]

[quote=“jesus”]:roll: the grad pranks have been getting less and less funny and more damaging over hte past few years.

My theory is your parents needed to smack you guys around a little more to teach you some respect. Buncha spoiled rotten little shits pissing your lives away on booze and drugs.[/quote]

Weren’t you part of the nastiest grad vandalism at PRSS a few years back??[/quote]

… no

as a matter of fact cronck praised us at our walkup ceremony for not causing ANY damage…

well a window did end up getting broken but that was an accident and it was paid for :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“baker”]
dude??? u went from a grad prank to kids doing drugs??are you the one thats teh retard and seems like you need to learn some respect before u start talking about kids that did a grad prank that didnt harm any one and they didnt steal shit… here u are with the nick name jesus … callin people retards and all they did was moved the goal posts? there still on chss property ?? how is that stealing?[/quote]

As far as I know, removing tires from cars that do not belong to you is generally accepted as being theft, but perhaps I’m wrong about that.

As for harm, I kind of figured that taking gouges out of the track was considered harmful, but again, what do I know.

I do agree that Jordan’s prank was the best. I also enjoyed the time the grads put paper cups filled with ice in the main hall.

[quote=“Illywhacker”]

[quote=“baker”]
dude??? u went from a grad prank to kids doing drugs??are you the one thats teh retard and seems like you need to learn some respect before u start talking about kids that did a grad prank that didnt harm any one and they didnt steal shit… here u are with the nick name jesus … callin people retards and all they did was moved the goal posts? there still on chss property ?? how is that stealing?[/quote]

As far as I know, removing tires from cars that do not belong to you is generally accepted as being theft, but perhaps I’m wrong about that.

As for harm, I kind of figured that taking gouges out of the track was considered harmful, but again, what do I know.

I do agree that Jordan’s prank was the best. I also enjoyed the time the grads put paper cups filled with ice in the main hall.[/quote]

1 tire… ?

[quote="“baker1 tire… ?[/quote”]

So it’s not theft if it only one was taken? That is one successfully stolen, they didn’t get all they were going for.[/quote]

[quote=“jesus”]

Weren’t you part of the nastiest grad vandalism at PRSS a few years back??

… no

as a matter of fact cronck praised us at our walkup ceremony for not causing ANY damage…

well a window did end up getting broken but that was an accident and it was paid for :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

yah and the tire will be replaced… and put on without troubles im sure… your all just jealous cause they pulled something good off and when your grand prank was happening you were at home cause your parents would have grounded you…

Nothing was broken…
Everything was Replaced…
and they had fun…

[quote=“baker”]

… no

well a window did end up getting broken but that was an accident and it was paid for :stuck_out_tongue:

yah and the tire will be replaced… and put on without troubles im sure… your all just jealous cause they pulled something good off and when your grand prank was happening you were at home cause your parents would have grounded you…

Nothing was broken…
Everything was Replaced…
and they had fun…[/quote]

Again, nothing to add, just want to hop on the quote-inside-a-quote-inside-a-quote bandwagon. Looks like so much fun.

[quote=“MiG”]

… no

Nothing was broken…
Everything was Replaced…
and they had fun…

Again, nothing to add, just want to hop on the quote-inside-a-quote-inside-a-quote bandwagon. Looks like so much fun.[/quote]

Eh, it’s okay.

[quote=“Corrupt_File”]

… no

Nothing was broken…
Everything was Replaced…
and they had fun…

Again, nothing to add, just want to hop on the quote-inside-a-quote-inside-a-quote bandwagon. Looks like so much fun.
Eh, it’s okay.[/quote]

neat.

[quote=“mEtHaD”]

… no

Nothing was broken…
Everything was Replaced…
and they had fun…

Eh, it’s okay.

neat.[/quote]

i dont get it ? lol

[quote=“Astrothug”]

… no

Nothing was broken…
Everything was Replaced…
and they had fun…

Eh, it’s okay.

neat.
i dont get it ? lol[/quote]

Me neither.

[quote=“baker”]

it wasnt spray paint it was side walk chalk spray … and the only person that fucked up the camras was a person from prss ahha other then that the shit wasnt that bad i got some pics of that too[/quote]

Hook us up man.

[quote=“Eso”]

… no

Nothing was broken…
Everything was Replaced…
and they had fun…

Eh, it’s okay.

neat.
i dont get it ? lol

Me neither.[/quote]

same here.

[quote=“Nomadic man”]

… no

Nothing was broken…
Everything was Replaced…
and they had fun…

Eh, it’s okay.

neat.
i dont get it ? lol

Me neither.

same here.[/quote]

Bandwagon here I come!

[quote=“smartass”]

… no

Nothing was broken…
Everything was Replaced…
and they had fun…

Eh, it’s okay.

neat.
i dont get it ? lol

Me neither.

same here.

Bandwagon here I come![/quote]

lol

[quote=“smartass”]

… no

Nothing was broken…
Everything was Replaced…
and they had fun…

Eh, it’s okay.

neat.
i dont get it ? lol

Me neither.

same here.

Bandwagon here I come![/quote]

I hate bandwagons…but meh!

Here is the ultimate prank!

Stick a matchstick up your principal’s heiney…

It will make him/her make doodie every time…

It will cause him/her to make doodie come out of him/her, onto the ground!

[quote=“zK.k31k1.h1X”]

… no

Nothing was broken…
Everything was Replaced…
and they had fun…

Eh, it’s okay.

neat.
i dont get it ? lol

Me neither.

same here.

Bandwagon here I come!

I hate bandwagons…but meh![/quote]

Hey what the hell is going on here?

[quote=“Delirious”]

… no

Nothing was broken…
Everything was Replaced…
and they had fun…

Eh, it’s okay.

neat.
i dont get it ? lol

Me neither.

same here.

Bandwagon here I come!

I hate bandwagons…but meh!

Hey what the hell is going on here?[/quote]

lmao

Also,

http://menino.com/tomcruise.gif

She deserved it.