Grad Prank?

I was pullin outa my garage to go to sev and i looked in my rear view and saw all the goal posts in front of the doors at chss … pretty good prank if u ask me… sry no pics though im sure someone will have some in the mornin

nvm i got some pics now … peep it…

hackingthemainframe.com/coppermi … =638&pos=0

Oh yeah, vandalism is so cool. Malicious damage… excellent. Oh, and theft. Yup that is all so cool.

Unorigional and stupid

It’s a grad prank, woopdido. It’s better than what CHSS did to PRSS last year.

What happened last year?

A few individuals cut the security camera’s lines at PRSS and vandalized a whole bunch of stuff, I recall spraypanting CHSS Rules or something.

:unamused: the grad pranks have been getting less and less funny and more damaging over hte past few years.

My theory is your parents needed to smack you guys around a little more to teach you some respect. Buncha spoiled rotten little shits pissing your lives away on booze and drugs.

Dude, shut the f*** up. Seriously. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

The only good grad prank i remember was from Jordan Foster when it put black tar paper on the track and had a spare piece of it and put it at the front door at chss. Mr, Cronk FREAKED… that was the best Prank… from there on they have all sucked…

Uh huh… :unamused:

because you guys are so respectful right… and the grad pranks are funny? oh wit filling croncks office with balloons and a blow up sheep sex toy that was funny… destroying property… thats sooooo funny…

Oh i do believe drug and alcohol use is on the rise… but i know nothing…

Yeah, I agree they might be getting worse, but leave the parents out of it, and don’t preach about respect. And no, we aren’t pissin our lives away,

yes that was much better than the sheep… :laughing: but the sheep was still funny… so was cronck standing on stage covered in stickers at the grad ceremony…

Wait wait… leave the parents out of it? is there soemthing wrong with you? are you retarded?

so its not the parents fault?

funny have a look at this article

canada.com/princerupert/stor … bc061a9ea8

and this quote from it

“They’re having ecstasy parties so they can stay up all night long,â€

Wait wait… leave the parents out of it? is there soemthing wrong with you? are you retarded?

and this quote from it

it wasnt spray paint it was side walk chalk spray … and the only person that fucked up the camras was a person from prss ahha other then that the shit wasnt that bad i got some pics of that too

and this quote from it

I think he was refering to Illywackers post.

yeah my bad

[quote=“jesus”]:roll: the grad pranks have been getting less and less funny and more damaging over hte past few years.

My theory is your parents needed to smack you guys around a little more to teach you some respect. Buncha spoiled rotten little shits pissing your lives away on booze and drugs.[/quote]

Weren’t you part of the nastiest grad vandalism at PRSS a few years back??