Gordo & ralphie

our leader and the our neighbour’s leader were in town yesterday:

http://www.hoshq.com/gordo-ralphie.jpg

who’s leader?

Our leader, Gordo, King of the Britons.

don’t you loathe people with a permanent smirk on their faces?

who is everyone gonna vote for?

What was the reason for their visit to Rupert?

As the Wolf would say…

And ralph is saying

With all the blathering Gordo looks to be doing, Ralphie looks positively bored out of his skull…

ralph is saying; “Who is this wine drinking snob?”

Horray for Canadian politics!

I second that. To quote a famous tourist guide “Mostly harmless”

A friend from the Congo sez holding up his arms “I will still have both of them no matter who wins or loses. What a great country I have found!”

[quote=“Eso”]

big!![/quote]

Hey that Ralphie guy sure looks like Trevor Pierce… for the people that dont know Trev Pierce… He is the owner of Inland Air. hahah

[quote=“shawnsparkes”]

big!!

Hey that Ralphie guy sure looks like Trevor Pierce… for the people that dont know Trev Pierce… He is the owner of Inland Air. hahah[/quote]

Who the hell is Ralpie anyway? Does he live in Rupert? I dont get involved in Politics too much anyway… its all just a bunch of losers trying to find another way to screw us out of our money…

[quote=“shawnsparkes”]

Who the hell is Ralpie anyway? Does he live in Rupert? I dont get involved in Politics too much anyway… its all just a bunch of losers trying to find another way to screw us out of our money…[/quote]

Well when too many of your braincells are shot, there is no doubt that you don’t have a clue. You don’t need to tell us this.

Aren’t they the ones who did Bob & Doug McKenzie?

Bob & Doug McKenzie promoted Canadian way of life to Americans. Ralph & Gordie promote American values to us.
GORD: "An when we’re the 51st and 52nd state we can git cowboy hats THIS big!"
RALPH:(rolls eyes, thinks) “Dumb fuck don’t even know I already got one… and $4 for a draft? Geez I can’t wait to get home.”

Why does WonderMikes avatar look suspiciously like MiG dressed like he is in a Mad Max movie? Least that was my first impression.

:smile:

http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/thunderdome.jpg