Gordo is at Museum of NBC today at noon

I just say Im undecided and probably wont make my mind up until election day, though that only has resulted in lots of phone calls during the week, perhaps I should tell Herb Im voting for Gary and Gary Im voting for Herb, then they both can figure I`m voting for the Girbav gal… :smiley:

in the last 3 days i have had 6 phone calls from Herbs office and 5 phone calls from Garys office ,and today i had 2 from herbs within 5 minutes,. i finally told them that next phone call i will sue for harassment. other then that what do it do, sick and tired of getting them and i applaud Lisa for no phone , my vote is seriously going her way just for that reason

I’m feeling ignored…Herb hasn’t phoned me.  And he should know what being ignored feels like.  Heard he hosted a gathering in Sandspit earlier this week and NO ONE showed up except the bartender!!

maybe he dont have your number in his little black book lol

The two really close Pond calls were probably just someone going down a list and calling you twice by accident.

As for the harassment, have you asked the Pond/Coons phoners to stop calling?

My goodness!
What we have to put up with to live in a democratic country.

Don’t kid yourself the British Parliamentary System was designed by the British Aristocracy to preserve the rights and priviledges of the British Aristocracy. NOT the common man.

liars , whiners , bores oh my  :smiley: :smiley: