Federal Election

It’s time the Liberals were shown the door. Get them conservatives in there, watch the Ontarian Wall crumble and the National Debt gradually decrease.

Conservative = w00t!

I don’t think we have much of a choice. There is really no good option in the upcoming election. If I could vote, I wouldn’t.

I almost considered Jack Layton until his comment about easing te rules for a Quebec seperation referendum.

If left is left and right is wrong, you better decide which side your on
<T.R.B.>

Paul Martin is God

Why can’t you vote?

Paul Martin is an ass sucker. He sees an ass and he sucks it.

[quote=“Charles_T”]It’s time the Liberals were shown the door. Get them conservatives in there, watch the Ontarian Wall crumble and the National Debt gradually decrease.

Conservative = w00t![/quote]

You may call them the Conservatives, but I still think of them as the C.R.A.P. party.

You may as well wake up now. The Liberals are gonna sweep the Atlantic provinces and Ontario (plus a big chunk of Quebec) and will win again.

[quote=“Dave”]

Why can’t you vote?[/quote]

I’m an illegal immigrant. Please, don’t tell anyone.

They will not… Ontario is very shaky these days. The Ontarians are tired of the scandals and the bullpiss. You’ll see.

Nobody in Ontario will vote for the Reform Party.

Nobody in Ontario will vote for a party led by a person that says he wants the country to be like the USA.

Nobody in Ontario (or Quebec, or the Atlantic Provinces), will vote for somebody who says Alberta should “build a firewall around Alberta”.

Stephen Harper says “West of Winnipeg, the ridings the Liberals hold are dominated by people who are either recent Asian immigrants or recent migrants from eastern Canada.”

Don’t mistake popularity in Alberta and like-minded rednecks with popularity in the rest of Canada.

Ontario is not tired of the Liberals, because the Liberals give Ontario everything it wants. Don’t underestimate democracy. The majority of Canadians don’t think like the Reform party.

In the end, the Liberals will win by just saying nothing. Let the Reform party dig its own grave. Every time Stephen Harper speaks, he alienates somebody, some group, some potential vote.

My only hope is that the Liberals are forced into a weak majority or a minority government. But they will form the next government.

Where are you from and can you compare Canada’s government with that of the country you are from?

[quote=“MiG”]Nobody in Ontario (or Quebec, or the Atlantic Provinces), will vote for somebody who says Alberta should “build a firewall around Alberta”.

Stephen Harper says “West of Winnipeg, the ridings the Liberals hold are dominated by people who are either recent Asian immigrants or recent migrants from eastern Canada.”[/quote]

The source for all MiG’s quotes:

http://www.stephenharpersaid.ca/

Well no, the source for the two quotes were from TV commercials, but yeah, they’re there too :wink:

Hey, thanks for the link, lots of great quotes here:

stephenharpersaid.ca/ncc/int … ds_en.html

Like the ad scandal that cost us maybe $15 million, but bought tens of billions in economic stability ? The Torys are extinct and Harper can’t shake the dogs of Reform. The Libs OWN the center and the sensible left.

NDP stuck on running the blind-gay-female-visible minority-in-a-wheelchair candidate as per their own dogma.

Do you know anyone in Ontario? Call them at 6:35pm, which is five minutes after their polls close (and 25 minutes before ours do) and they’ll tell you who won the election. That’s when CBC announces the winner.

Obligatory: Marijuana party!

Honestly, without the right-wing vote being split this time, it might not be over so quickly. I have no doubt the Liberals will win, but they might actually need the non-redneck votes outside of Ontario to win.

The sad thing is all these people in the west who think that by renaming the Reform party that they will get the old PC vote.

They won’t.

Like my vote.

But you’re not a recent asian immigrant or from eastern Canada. Stephen Harper doesn’t think you can vote for anybody but Reform.

Whereas here in the west we’re stuck with bigotted, racist, sexist, homophobic redneck bastards. Eh, Herbie?