Eminem "encore"

any1 got any leaks of this album???

Not yet… only 4 versions of the first single “Just Lose It”

it was on suprnova about a month ago… some bootleg shit quality copy, but yeah… look around, it’s out there.

edit - ugh, can’t find it. maybe not.

blacktower.net/uploads/Emine … e%20It.mp3

Horray for one song!!!

heh I kinda found this funny

dancefrontdoor.co.uk/article3348.html

Why are there always more European music charts out there than North American? When I go looking to find music, I can only ever find European charts, so I download the music, and then realise it completely sucks.

guruhits.com/charts_north_america.html
alaskajim.com/charts/genresingles/pop.asp
teenmusic.about.com/od/musiccharts/
directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Mu … ed_States/

Thanks!

eminem music is so fucking simple to make.
One week with fruityloops, a little bit of acid and shrooms, bad attitude, and i can put out an album.

We’ll all be waiting for your release next week then.

I dont do drugs anymore. So expect it when you hand over a few crisp $100 bills.

Yo if any1 knows where i can find the song MOSH by eminem hit me up on my AIM. :laughing:

[quote=“Ghost3x”]eminem music is so fucking simple to make.
One week with fruityloops, a little bit of acid and shrooms, bad attitude, and i can put out an album.[/quote]

I could do it in 3 days…if I worked long enough and wasn’t to lazy to take breaks and play some star wars battelfront heh

see, another person who understands how easy it is to make.

hmmm well why don’t you go and do that and then we’ll see what happens. Eminem is awesome.

[quote=“DjTux”]

[quote=“Ghost3x”]eminem music is so fucking simple to make.
One week with fruityloops, a little bit of acid and shrooms, bad attitude, and i can put out an album.[/quote]

I could do it in 3 days…if I worked long enough and wasn’t to lazy to take breaks and play some star wars battelfront heh[/quote]

Prove yourselves then… your just jealous cause eminem makes more money than youll ever see. If it was that easy to make his music then why isnt there 10320305304 records out of the same kind?

[quote=“JutT”]

I could do it in 3 days…if I worked long enough and wasn’t to lazy to take breaks and play some star wars battelfront heh

Prove yourselves then… your just jealous cause eminem makes more money than youll ever see. If it was that easy to make his music then why isnt there 10320305304 records out of the same kind?[/quote]

Because not everyone is so simplistic with there production as Eminem is

And sure…just for the hell of it I’ll be jealous :laughing: Jealous because he gets to act like a complete fucking moron and is hailed by people like you who think his beats are some of the best beats evar!

If you can’t tell I was trying to be sarcastic with the last comments

If I had a friend who was a DJ I could say, “DJ, Spin dat shit,” whenever I was over.

Eminem is smart, quick, funny, catchy… sells. Sounds good people listen to it… catchy beats people repeat it etc.